getting 2nd account as opposed to addon ship?

kennyc

Hi Guys, I am still pretty new to the star citizen and as such if this question is covered do apologize. I am thinking whether it would be a possible for somebody else to fly your 2nd ship when needed or do they need another account? Ideas? Thanks

@Biggles That makes the most sense for having more than one account. That's definitely an interesting aspect to this game. Each account is only one character, which will have it's own reputation. So if you want to be a 'good' guy and a 'bad' guy you'd need two separate accounts. You couldn't just start another character (or buy a new ship). Though I'll be very curious if it'll be possible to own multiple citizen cards, or how we might be able to work under the system (ie. an upstanding citizen in the eyes of the govt., but actually smuggling under their noses [which is what I want to do]).

I'm very curious to see how multiple accounts will work, too. Earning credits on your legitimate, law-abiding character and using them to fund the pirate character on your second account? Reminds me of this little online game some of you might have heard of, can't quite recall the name.... ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm very curious to see how multiple accounts will work, too. Earning credits on your legitimate, law-abiding character and using them to fund the pirate character on your second account? Reminds me of this little online game some of you might have heard of, can't quite recall the name.... ;)

Are or CAN we pass credits to other player accounts :) Mailing is always the first thing to look at. If not then buying food regs or something else for say 1000% more then what they are worth ? lol Will be interesting to find out in deed