Hi I am Aesu (Free Cheesecake!)

aesu

Hi everyone,

For some obscure reason I tried to send my welcome three times but it got lost… so here is a fourth attempt… this time in Word and copy paste to the forum J

I am Aesu, born in Belgium mixed Italian blood and living in China for the last 8 or so years… and I studied in Scotland… just to add the the “global”. I speak Dutch, English (duh), French and some Cantonese.

I have played World of Warcraft vanilla up til Frozen throne; I was a raid leader (and officer) at Excalibur on Malygos which in 2005 had over 500 members. Excalibur had the first server Ragnaros kill and I am still proud of it haha. Besides this I played Guild wars 1 and 2, SWTOR and FFXIV ARR but both not that very long as they were less engaging for me.

I am a space freak... I watched tons of Sci-fi movies, series and anime... (yep that is Gundam in my avatar) I love that series. I played EVE but I quit after 6 or so months because of several reasons.

But anyway this is about Space Citizen and Imperium… First of all thanks for letting me in. I am glad to be here and very impressed with the organization structure, massive amount of information and leadership of Imperium eventhough I am just here for a few hours, I notice team puts serious effort in making it a top place to be. I hope I can help contribute, assist, lead and grow the organization and myself to dominate space kekeke.

I have pledged a RSI Constellation… a bit steep considering the 275 USD but I really like the ship very much. It offers great customization, packs a punch and has a cargo hold and jump drive… it can basically do everything but washing dishes and making up your bed I guess.

In any case I am looking forward to see you all here in chat, forum and soon in game.

Thanks for reading!

- Aesu

Ps: You can pick up your cheesecake in my hangar ;)

Welcome friend, you seem like a pretty sweet dude. I also have a Constellation and wanted to share a possible trick that I did:

Melt your Constellation package (+275.00)

Purchase an Aurora LN package (-45.00)

Purchase a Constellation (-225.00)

Purchase 5,000UEC (-5.00)

You still get Alpha, Beta and a Connie but now you have an extra ship. If I'm missing something, please point it out.

@aesu Hi!!

another belgian, always fun! First of, welcome to the base! Have a look around!

If your interested in a squadron you can always have a look at

If you have any questions just howl away!

(And now I'm gonna eat that cake!! I'm sure I heard cake somewhere :))

Groeten uit de vlaanders!

Luke

Welcome friend, you seem like a pretty sweet dude. I also have a Constellation and wanted to share a possible trick that I did:

Melt your Constellation package (+275.00)

Purchase an Aurora LN package (-45.00)

Purchase a Constellation (-225.00)

Purchase 5,000UEC (-5.00)

You still get Alpha, Beta and a Connie but now you have an extra ship. If I'm missing something, please point it out.

Hey thanks for the welcome ~

So you did a "reclaim" / "exchange for store credits" on your "RSI Constellation and 15 items" package and it left the 15 items intact?

ALSO CONTAINS
Starting Money:10,000 UEC
6 Month Insurance
Deluxe Silver Collector's Box
Spaceship-shaped USB Drive
CD of Game Soundtrack
Glossy Fold-up Star Map
5 Spaceship Blueprints
3 Inch Model of Spaceship
Hardback Making-of Star Citizen
Beta Access
Alpha Access
Digital Star Citizen Manual
Squadron 42 Digital Download
Star Citizen Digital Download

No the items don't stay. So I guess then it's a preference between an in-game Aurora LN or the collectors items in real life.

Alpha, beta, squadron 42 and star citizen and digital manual do stay then?

Darn now I am torn... I don't care for the physical stuff, it won't reach my house anyway here in China... but are you sure the above still stays active after cancelling?

Because for the 275 USD it specifically says:

ALSO CONTAINS
Starting Money:10,000 UEC
6 Month Insurance
Deluxe Silver Collector's Box
Spaceship-shaped USB Drive
CD of Game Soundtrack
Glossy Fold-up Star Map
5 Spaceship Blueprints
3 Inch Model of Spaceship
Hardback Making-of Star Citizen
Beta Access
Alpha Access
Digital Star Citizen Manual
Squadron 42 Digital Download
Star Citizen Digital Download

But for the 225 USD Constellation it says nothing at all.
How are you be sure Alpha and Beta are still included? How about the manual, squadron42 and star citizen too?

Of I really do not care for the physical stuff actually... but I did like the Alpha / Beta, the digital stuff and the starting money :P

Yes I'm sure, this package comes with the game and Alpha/Beta. As long as you do this before the Alpha slots run out.

This weekend I compared ships/packages and found out that the Aurora LN package is only 10$ more than the Aurora LN. The Constellation package is 50$ more than the Constellation. 

Not only are you getting a ship instead of collectors items, the Aurora LN looks like a pretty capable ship in its own right. A nice complement to us big Constellation owners.

Yes I'm sure, this package comes with the game and Alpha/Beta. As long as you do this before the Alpha slots run out.

This weekend I compared ships/packages and found out that the Aurora LN package is only 10$ more than the Aurora LN. The Constellation package is 50$ more than the Constellation. 

Not only are you getting a ship instead of collectors items, the Aurora LN looks like a pretty capable ship in its own right. A nice complement to us big Constellation owners.

Aahhh yes I didn't see the 45 USD package! You convinced me! I agree!

A pledge can only be reclaimed more than 24h after purchase: 18 hours 43 minutes left

Haha... wait a bit longer Aesu...

@aesu Hi!!

another belgian, always fun! First of, welcome to the base! Have a look around!

If your interested in a squadron you can always have a look at

If you have any questions just howl away!

(And now I'm gonna eat that cake!! I'm sure I heard cake somewhere :))

Groeten uit de vlaanders!

Luke

Haha yes, we are already one of the smallest countries out there, good to see a fellow Flem here :)

I am from Roeselare by the way but in China for the last 8 years so unless you are from 1985 or before there is a slim chance you know me irl haha.

Oh yeah there is cake kekeke

Haha yes, we are already one of the smallest countries out there, good to see a fellow Flem here :)

I am from Roeselare by the way but in China for the last 8 years so unless you are from 1985 or before there is a slim chance you know me irl haha.

Oh yeah there is cake kekeke

I'm from 1984 and I live in Kortrijk ;) that's what, like 20km of each other? :D

Thanks everyone :)

I'm from 1984 and I live in Kortrijk ;) that's what, like 20km of each other? :D

Yeah... 1984, great year... my bro is from 1984. I am 1981 myself. :P Did you ever go out in Roesleare? I used to work at the Bistro Botanique when you were end of high school and I studied at PIH for one year. Ahh those lan parties back in the days were awesome.

Thanks everyone :)

Yeah... 1984, great year... my bro is from 1984. I am 1981 myself. :P Did you ever go out in Roesleare? I used to work at the Bistro Botanique when you were end of high school and I studied at PIH for one year. Ahh those lan parties back in the days were awesome.

Yeah, I know the place! I know it very well :) And PIH! Well, lot's of my friends attended over there. I even went to a LAN party once they organize every year. Ha, the day's :)