Hey guys!

Cougar

hi guys my names donkdat and i look forward to seeing you guys in space:).  

I am interested in joining Imperium as it seems like a clan that has the teamwork support and organization to actually accomplish the things i want from the game.  The issue i have is i have yet to get a ship because i look at them all and cant decide on just one but don't have the extra income to drop on multiple ships.  

Any suggestion on a good ship that would be good for both combat and exploration?   i was drooling over the connie, considering the freelancer but looking more closely at the 325 or aurora LN as i dont know how well the freelancer would stand up in combat.   

If anyone has a extra LTI ship that would be good for what i'm looking for and is willing to part with it id love to purchase it:)

Thanx for stopping by:)

hey guys heres a question and i apologize if its been answered but say i buy the aurora LN package to reserve a beta slot and be able to apply for imperium.  if i upgrade/melt or whatever its called to say the freelancer does that upgrade my pledge status as well?  i.e the credits flash drive etc? or do i have to pledge for that right off the bat to get those?

i bought the aurora LN and applied for membership:-D im hoping to get into the explorers although i know the LN isnt the best exploration ship but im gonna get either the connie or freelancer when i get more money.