Hi from the UK

Pittnuma

Hi peeps,

Thought I'd better stop by and say Hi.

I am primarily an FPS player at present (member of Super Infantry Clan on Battlefield), however I have been "into" space sims since the days of Elite, I lost most of my brain cells to that game aswell as most of my hair which completely disappeared with X3. I spent the proceeding years in Flightsims, amassing over 10,000 virtual hours until finally dropping onto FPS games and hoping for an X3 next gen.

I was very disillusioned with X3 Rebirth having waited years for the release and when it finally came out to be completely dumbstruck with what we were presented with, after spending the best part of 2 thousand hours in X3TC I gave Rebirth 3hrs and never went back, it's sh*t (maybe they patched the heck out of it and it's better now, I don't know), I then gave up looking for a Space Sim, resigned to never see the stars again, that is until a a couple of fellow battlefielders named JackFrags & Luetin09 posted on their channels about Star citizen and now my hopes are up once again. I'm hoping this is what I have been looking for, it sure does look like it (closes eyes and tries to block out the image of Rebirth).

Purchased my 325, not convinced this is the correct ship to go for at present but.. I am looking to explore, but also want to be able to protect myself, I am the sort of player who won't go looking for confrontation in game, but is perfectly capable of handling myself if the needs arise.

Anyways, cut a short Hi long...err

Hope to be around for some epic game play see you on the battlefield!

Pitt

@Pittnuma Welcome on board. Whatever ship you have now will just be fine t start. I feel once we start we'll get to know more of what we will use in the Verse. There will always be extra ships within Divisions that I'm sure you will be able to use. Like myself, I have more than I can fly at one time so I made my ships available for just that purpose.