How Much Did You Spend?

Dagger

I first went with Freelancer for $125 but now I have Come Fly With Me, Star Citizen T-shirt, a couple skins and a $20 dollar subscription. So 320 all in so far! I'm curious if the studio visits let you go to Montreal because Austin and Los Angeles is far away.

esitated for a long time but I finally sticked with my 300i , but I bought the Squadron 42 T-shirt (Cal is my wingman, yeah !), the electro skin, the manual for modders (digital) and I'll probably get the USB stick, so 100$for now, probably going to 130$, this game is already the most expensive game of my life, and it will definitely be with the new computer I'll have to buy ^^ and the hotas set up (Oh god why CR !)

I started with the Constellation, then all 5 Skins, the Pirat-Pack, both T-Shirts, the Centurion-Suscription, because I want both boxes I added the Hornet and to complete the physical addons I took the 3rd book. Makes a total of $590. oh, and I forgot the $30 for the Digital Scout in KS. But they go to a second account to give Gallitin an extra recruting point.

I am sorry, but my bebefits don`t gave me more than the Aurora for the 30 $ pledge on RSI and the Electro Skin on KS for 5 $. But as an GT holder I will try to get at last till the alpha an Freelancer as it was initially planed during the pledge time. Unfortunally there are other things in live I need to pay, as Top up the Gas, it is getting winter in Alba.

Ok here goes: Come fly with me, Hornet add-on, I Got Two of 'Em! (to give away to a friend), Exploration Skin, Military Skin, Cutlass Package, Blackbeard Stealth Skin, False Colors Skin, Subscriber - Imperator, Captured Vanduul Fighter, Anvil Gladiator and You Got Our Backs on kickstarter makes for a total of $1092,72 i am so dead..............

I started with the 300i package, then upgraded that to a Freelancer, then added a 300i and the Electroskin. And yesterday added the M50 to the lot. So a total of about $265, I wish I could have thrown more money at my screen. I still wanted the Tanker...

Edited by Nilkimas

At the moment "just" a Connie and the Blackbeard Stealth Skin, so 260$, but since i know myself, there's gonna be a M50 or something like that, maybe even a Vanduul in my hangar by the end of the year plus some skins... BTW, where did you get the infos on the skins? I can't believe that a game that doesn't even has an Alpha out, got me to spend more than twice the maximum amount i spent for any game until now.

I started with the Aurora for reasons, but then upgrade to Origin 300i for reasons, too. I just wanted it. I really wanted the Lancer, but couldn't justify for reasons and anything over that seemed too big for me to handle at the beginning anyways. So, I only spent $60, way less than a lot of you, but I'm still proud to be a part of this. Pledged the first day the kickstarter went up and can't wait for these next two years. Plus, all the money I could have spent on ships, I'll need to build a PC to handle this. That's about enough words. Thanks everyone for pledging so much, it really means a lot to those of us that couldn't!

At the moment "just" a Connie and the Blackbeard Stealth Skin, so 260$, but since i know myself, there's gonna be a M50 or something like that, maybe even a Vanduul in my hangar by the end of the year plus some skins...

BTW, where did you get the infos on the skins?

I can't believe that a game that doesn't even has an Alpha out, got me to spend more than twice the maximum amount i spent for any game until now.

I would be careful with buying more ships now though! As far as I am aware, any new add-on ships you buy will not have lifetime insurance.

Right now there's a grace period. Means you still can add ships etc. And get lifetime insurance.

Thx, exactly what i wanted to reply. Everybody that purchased anything can still upgrade to the prices before the end of crowdfunding. Everyone else looses a few bonuses and it's gettin more expensive.

Arcturus Mengsk... hope you don't abandon anyone >.>

In order to secure the strategic assets needed to dominate, I will make any sacrifices necessary - I will rule this sector, or see it burnt to ashes around me. In a nutshell, let's hope the price tag on the Rift won't be too steep.

I have the following pledges: - The man ($ 500) - You got our backs ($ 5) - Exploration skin ($ 5) - Military skin ($ 5) - False colors skin ($ 5) - Squadron 42 T Shirt ($ 25) Totalling $ 545 Oh, and I got the Imperator subscription, $ 20 / month.