NSFW(without pics): New application for Oculus Rift

Maverick

Before reading on: Stop reading now, I warned you, damnit, I warned you!

The Japanese developer of Custom Maid 3D released a beta patch that enables Oculus Rift support.

Juicy detail: The game features an additional controller that works as a masturbator transmitting the intensity of strokes into the game.

http://kotaku.com/penis-powered-game-gets-oculus-rift-support-919896530

I mean, really Japan, REALLY? WTF...

@Ryofar, GREAT idea! You wanna call CR and ask if you could lead the team that develops the interface for that?^^

I guess it would be enough if you just develop it in Japanese language, don't think you could sell that anywhere else on this planet. ;)

Forget joysticks, HOTAS, mouse and keyboard or even the Xbox controller...

Seriously, who doesn't want to fly a bengal carrier with their cock? :D

This may be the single greatest thing I have ever heard.

As my foe is floating in their escape pod, I want them to watch me dry humping the bridge window of my Idris as I split their ship's hull in two.

Posted Image

@Ryofar, GREAT idea! You wanna call CR and ask if you could lead the team that develops the interface for that?^^

I guess it would be enough if you just develop it in Japanese language, don't think you could sell that anywhere else on this planet. ;)

I pre-ordered mine weeks ago.....so at least one is coming to the Netherlands, so there goes that theory =P

Damnit nova, every time I try to make a point...

Alright then I'm gonna be beta-testing the interface for the Bengal. :D

Wait your turn big boy... End of the line for you...  We need to line up by size, otherwise you will ruin the joystick for everybody else... :P

I have to reply with "RUST".

Every time I read penis now I have to think about that game. Some devs have a really weird sense of humor (normally I like that, but in the case of RUST it's just weird for me...).