Oculus Rift, Nvidia, Razer, 4K screens on CES 2014

Salvanas702

Hey guys I went to the CES (Consumer Electronic Show) 2014 today in Las Vegas, NV.  I got some pics of the Oculus Rift (Unfortunately they only have the developers kit), Nvidia booth showing off their quad sli titan on a 4k screen, Razer booth, and some 4k screens.  Enjoy!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Nice post, who doesnt love pictures!

These got me excited from this years CES:

Sennheiser G4me Zero and G4me One

Posted Image

Asus ROG Swift 27" with GSync and 1440

Posted Image

And Im sure this would be nice too if Mad Catz didnt have sh*ty driver support.

Posted Image

LOL my brother-in-law has one and it is actually pretty awesome I must say. Very customizeable and feels really nice in the hand. Only issue was, like I said, the drivers are kinda screwy.

I do hate the blue color they used though.

I'm not sure how I missed it but there was another booth that actually have the new version of the Oculus Rift called Crystal Cove.  I found this online showing Jimmy Thang demoing the device.

http://www.maximumpc.com/ces_2014_oculus_rift_tour_video

It is clear that the Occulus Rift is going to be a game changer

• 3 weeks later...

I bet there won't be any motion sickness on the consumer version of the oculus rift. The new "Crystal Cove" version got an OLED display with zero latency, meaning it takes the pixels no time at all to change color. No blurring effect! Apart from a working Oculus you need to keep your system running under 30fps.

I'll wait for the first test and will probably buy one! :wub:

Wow, truly amazing technology, possibly game changing for the videogame industry. A truly epic time to be alive, getting to experience all these technological advancements. I can't wait to purchase some of these for myself :D

also that last pic, crop circles in california?!? WHAT, maybe the aliens will lend us some of their technology :P