Good day fellow new Friends

Miloowool

Greetings all, My name is Marco

and i am 37 years old from Holland. When i was young i loved to play Wing commander and when i heard Chris was back i had to check it out and got addictit to it. Currently i am a Centurion subscriber and a proud owner of a fish tank and a Aurora LN. Seeing the hard ware requirments for this game i also started saving up money for a new rig for when the game goes live in a couple of years :).. in the hope i have enough to also buy the occulus rift ar whatever they have invented and on the market by then :) Been playing abit of morphs through the years (dark age of camelot, eve, wow, conan, guild wars 1 and 2, freelancer.). My interest goes out to trading/transport and getting the best profit when it comes to bringing good from one planet to the other. i cant wait to explore the new feature of owning a own factory and hiring npc's to do the work for you :). Hope i will fit in and can help out where i can.

Hello Miloowool!

If you ever need any "protection" for your transports, give me a call anytime!!

Welcome aboard!

Thx i defently will :), and if you ever need a gunner i would love to fill the spot one day ... penny for a Thought..do we get teleports on ships ? so when one is about to be killed you can teleport to  a friends ship close by, get in a turret and shoot the one that just shoot you down :)