Hiring? Battles

IgniteNovaBlade

Hi I'm IgnoteNoveBlade Captain of the Nova Prime Squadron (unofficial in Imperium) and I was wondering if we are able to hire real life people to be pilot's, marines, or even body guards for our ships that we own.

I also have an idea for NPC's that we hire. It'll be cool that when we hire a NPC it has it's own traits or personality like something from mass effect or something. What do you guys think would like something like that where grow attached to crew you have. 

Also if there is a battle going down on the planet below and up in space will it be possible to do drop off's for ground troops and what do you guys think of a space, air, and ground battle will be epic, hectic, to much or out right NO.

I bet you mean: "Will there be a system to formally hire Players as crew?" Think you can find clues that CIG works on a system for that.  

Otherwise, why are you in Imperium, if not to have additional players aide you in your quest/mission? ;)

Yup, I think CR definitely intends to allow this. Because he has already stated that your crew in a multiperson ship (i.e. Constellation) can be your friends. Why wouldnt you be able to talk to some random people, offer them a few credits to do that same thing?

I think it would be neat to have real people crewing your ships..

Now spies.. can be in the ship... helping the enemy take it over.. by Not firing from a turrent.. or something..

Scenarios:

A. "Yea attack from the topside, I'm in that turret I wont fire"

B. "Hey I'll open the docking hanger for your team to land in"

C. "npc turret gunners disabled(dead), attack quick."

lol...

I occasionally play eve online so the 'awox' or intentional team killing to setup for enemy kills is sometimes an annoyance.

no imperium pilot would suffer the humiliation of losing a ship to someone. I personally ask anyone to destroy my ship, if pirates are attempting to board her or it acts in a treasonous manner.