Terran Confederation - Diplomatic Outreach Program

Stryker

Greetings Imperium Citizens,

I'm personally glad and appreciative of the warm welcome I had been given as of recently by the staff of this organization and I'm thankful for the extended assistance and care for them to me. I would like to inform you that I am the 'Space Marshal' of the Terran Confederation and we're extending our friendly intentions to the Imperium Fleet. Our organization is as of right now operated by actual military veterans including myself, so expect professional and respectful communications from myself and the staff I appoint. Our organization was thankfully given permission by the staff of CIG whom replied to our letter with regards sent to Chris Roberts, using the 'Wing Commander' themed content for the basis of the 'Terran Confederation' organization. And thus far it has turned out quite well. We welcome any and all members to make diplomatic connections through our 'Diplomatic Outreach Program' on our community too if you so choose. This of course includes Imperium Fleet, whom I hope will establish an embassy too.

Questions, Comments or Concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me, or my staff.

Sincerely,

Stryker

Space Marshal

Terran Confederation

Salute Imperium Citizens,

I would just like to second the thoughts and feelings that Space Marshal Stryker imparted above, If there is ever any thing, we at the Terran Conferderation can do for you, please don't hesitate to ask.

Sir Gibby

Vise Admiral

Terran Confederation Military Commander

Greetings friends from the Terran Confederation I am Praeturus head of Diplomacy here at Imperium. If you should need anything while you are here feel free to PM me. I look forward to working with you in the future.

Greetings Praeturus,

Thank you for the warm welcome from Imperium Fleet, we as well from the Terran Confederation look forward to a long harmonious relationship with Imperium also. We look forward to establishing an Embassy here when it becomes available, and signing an alliance if plausible.

Sincerely,

Stryker

Space Marshal

Terran Confederation

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello,

I am Jim Stratus, an officer of the Terran Confederation / Confederation Express Corporation. I will most likely have some involvement with diplomatic affairs as my superiors authorize in the future, especially as the economy gets more ironed out, but I would just like to say hello for now, and I hope our two organizations can flourish and benefit from positive diplomatic relations.

i usually do not post in these threads. diplomacy is... not my area, but i will make an exception here. welcome to star citizen base and the embassy of imperium fellow vets. thank you for what you have done, and hope that we meet on friendly terms.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

News from the Terran Confederation

(this message was also transmitted through our website to Ambassador Ragnor)

To: Ambassador Ragnor, Sub-Commander Chimaera

Cc: Space Marshal Kinder, Admiral Verdic Aysen, Commodore Sharktooth

Greetings Esteemed Colleagues:

I would like to inform you that the membership of the Terran Confederation has chosen Kinder to be its's new Space Marshal. The membership has also nominated myself and Verdic as leadership and Space Marshal Kinder has appointed myself, Admiral Jim Stratus, as Chief of Staff and Admiral Verdic Aysen as Chief of Naval Operations (Terran Confederation Fleet Commander). Together the three of us comprise of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and will be making decisions as a group whenever possible.

We invite you to meet with us or as many of us as can be online together at once at a time that may be convenient for you (and at least two of us, all three if possible) to discuss our future relationship and to work on formalizing any official agreements between our organizations.

We also thank you for your time and attention as well as wisdom that you have imparted and continue to impart unto us.

Respectfully yours,

Admiral Jim Stratus

Chief of Staff

Terran Confederation

www.terranconfederation.net

Interesting History, and begs the question of why Star Citizen veered so far from an established pre-history. More liberty inventing it all anew maybe.

On a side note, the two lines of text across the top your banner picture on

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/TCFD

are very difficult to read. Did it get mangled or was it suppose to be that small?

Welcome to SCB. - DRUM out

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

News from the Terran Confederation

(this message was also transmitted through our website to Ambassador Ragnor)

To: Ambassador Ragnor, Sub-Commander Chimaera

Cc: Admiral Kinder, Admiral Everal, Commodore Sharktooth

Greetings Esteemed Colleagues:

I would like to inform you that the membership of the Terran Confederation has chosen me to be its's new Space Marshall. The membership has also nominated Kinder and Everal as leadership and I have appointed Admiral Kinder as Chief of Staff and Admiral Everal as Chief of Naval Operations (Terran Confederation Fleet Commander). Together the three of us comprise of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and will be making decisions as a group whenever possible.

We also thank you for your time and attention as well as wisdom that you have imparted and continue to impart unto us.

Respectfully,

Space Marshall Jim Stratus

Terran Confederation

www.terranconfederation.net