Origin 890 JUMP

Ukhtral

As seen in here: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/13382-Letter-From-The-Chairman-28-Million

• Origin 890 JUMP – The rumors are true: Origin Jumpworks has a larger ship in the works! The Origin 890JUMP is an interstellar super-yacht with exquisite styling and an array of high quality upgrade options. Travel the stars in style with multiple decks, high visibility windows and a small boat bay. Whether you’re outfitting it to explore new worlds or to take a pleasure cruise through Terra, the 890 JUMP is the epitome of luxury, class and refinement!

I really want one even without seeing it yet !

Letter from the chairman is up!

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/13382-Letter-From-The-Chairman-28-Million

Origin 890 JUMP – The rumors are true: Origin Jumpworks has a larger ship in the works! The Origin 890 JUMP is an interstellar super-yacht with exquisite styling and an array of high quality upgrade options. Travel the stars in style with multiple decks, high visibility windows and a small boat bay. Whether you’re outfitting it to explore new worlds or to take a pleasure cruise through Terra, the 890 JUMP is the epitome of luxury, class and refinement!

thats great news, that they are starting to get more and more ships out. At this rate we should have a good amount of ships to choose from.

My thoughts on this is that in the end this stretch goals will make lots and lots of money for the game when they go up on pre sale like every other ship out there. :)

We will get so many ships. The goal that just finished means not only the new mustang ship but a whole producer!!! speculation on what the cruise yacht will be good for? beside looking good... like the 300i.... and maybe a big exlporer ship, its says in the context it can be usefull for exploration but, what will it do better than the freelancer? (except look) @BigMek can u add the voting part of the tittle and context of this topic? so we got everything in one thread

i am very interestet in this one. im wondering what it would look like. luxery cruising ship like a flying panthouse  with the benfits of protecting your self some good hardpoints and can be outfited as explorationship or whatever you need. i hope they will upload a conceptart of this one befor they offering it. This one will moste likely coast a lot of money ._.'

Awesome stretch goal! Good choice CIG!  :D

So this is like the Origin equivalent of the Connie? That sounds amazing! But then again, this thing will probably have one heck of a large price tag.

Still, if there's one large ship I'm gonna save up my credits for, it's this one. I love Origin's designs so far and having a luxury space-yacht to explore the universe in would be great. 

I bet it'll be one big target for pirates though. 

The 890 has a small boat bay.

Hopefully you can park your 350 in there and you will have both your small and big goofing needs covered :)

That would be AWESOME!!!  However, I'm guessing that the 350R might be wee bit too big if this really is a Connie equivalent.  Now if it's bigger, then maybe we could fit our 350R's in there (which as I said would be AWESOME)...  but if not, then I wouldn't be terribly surprised if our M50's (which are definitely smaller than the 300i series) could fit...  it'd be smart marketing to create a further need for yet another model in the Origin lineup.

(unless they go the RSI route and add a tiny ship from a company that no one has ever heard of... which would be.... disappointing)

LOL... That's exactly how I had categorized my 350R too!!!  (and it's also exactly how I feel about the 890 JUMP!)

Aye, it seemed to fit the bill perfectly.

The 890 has a small boat bay.

Hopefully you can park your 350 in there and you will have both your small and big goofing needs covered :)

Sir, that would certainly be epic. Can we please create a Division for us that only wants to mock about in our Origins and watch the stars? I'm considering using a upgrade module on the 890 to swap out a stock room with one that comes with leather chairs and a cigar cutter.

If you need me for a combat mission, I'll tag along as a motivator or such. Thank you.

Is it bad that part of what I was considering buying a Starfarer for (when I wasn't using it to carry a metric crap-ton of cargo/fuel, or outfitting it as a Starfarer-Gemini dropship for military ops)... was to slap on an over-sized luxury module on it to use it as my yacht?  I guess I won't need to do that now... I can have my ultimate luxury 890 JUMP!!!

I want one. I suspect that the "role" of a super-yacht ship will be role play (no pun intended), rather than some particular career objective. I for one look forward to hosting Fleet Command on a tour of the galaxy's finest natural wonders with catered wine, cheese, and a string quartet... Just like I did in my Star Wars Galaxies Sorosuub Luxury Yacht! http://www.swgemu.com/archive/scrapbookv51/data/20070130133310/