Origin 890 JUMP

Ukhtral

I had to purchase a large quantity of distilled spirits for my yacht party, so I somehow managed to park my 890 Jump at Gallete Family Farms on Celin, AND the outpost recognized my presence so I was able to make my purchase.  It was a tight fit, but the height of the landing gear made it do-able.  So, where can YOU fit an 890 Jump?

ScreenShot0051.jpg

ScreenShot0052.jpg

ScreenShot0053.jpg

Between the concept version and the flyable version, I much prefer the flyable version EXCEPT for the bridge.  Although the large holodisplay of the flyable version is a great addition, once it actually becomes functional.  I had also heard that the two rows of displays on either side of the holodisplay were supposed to be functional MFDs rather than non-functional eye candy, which would improve the bridge quite a bit by allowing the owner/captain to wander into the bridge and check various settings and readings.  Perhaps these improvements are coming with Cockpit Experience Improvement (tentative for 3.8 according to the Roadmap).

Since it is a Limited Sale on now - I created its own thread as well... but some of it copied below....

890 jump showcase wireframe

HARMONY

of Function & Form

890 jump decks wireframe
  • MAIN DECK
  • LOWER DECK
  • LIDO DECK
  • ORLOP DECK
A

OBSERVATION DECK

BEHOLD THE EXPANSE

The cosmos is yours to discover.

B

THE GRANDE ATRIUM

HEART OF MAGNIFICENCE

The tri-level atrium makes the boldest statement while embodying Origin's singular sophistication.

C

THE BRIDGE

TOTAL CONTROL

Extensive testing ensures controlling the 890 Jump is engaging yet effortless for pilots of every skill level.

Define Your Legacy.

SEE OP

Define Your Experience.

Select your package

Every 890 Jump comes with a two-seat Origin 85X runabout, a personal transport par excellence.

The 890 Jump's hangar is designed to accommodate two personal transport craft. Add an additional 85X runabout to complete the ultimate 890 experience.

On 9/7/2019 at 6:24 PM, morningstar said:

Do you have another link ? this one don't work for me neither

On 9/7/2019 at 1:57 PM, Elranyar said:

The link isn't working.

I asked the author if they can post it somewhere other than the private Facebook group (which anyone is welcome to join).

Edit: I updated the link, and it was a 300i

• 2 weeks later...