1. Deadhiel

Deadhiel

2. Dragon-Knight

Dragon-Knight

3. Drakanis

Drakanis

• Similar Content

• By AstroJak
      Hello again, i'm offering up my entire collection of "original concept" ships, currently on my buy back log, at their original cost to me plus 4.5% to cover the paypal costs. These ships will never be cheaper for an OC stand alone ships, get them before CIG changes the rules again on buybacks and they are lost forever.
      Please read the Terms & Conditions of Service:
      Transactions through PayPal (Verified PayPal only). All prices are in USD plus paypal fees of 4.6% (Excluding PayPal fees). All sales are conducted via  Paypal invoices. Item will be delivered to buyer's PayPal email address after payment has cleared. No returns or refund as the gifting system only allows a 1 time gifting and it will be account bound to the buyer's account. If you are unsure about the item or have any questions, feel free to ask. You must own a copy of Star Citizen, and are required to have an account in order to accept item (ship/upgrade). Item will be delivered to the buyer's PayPal email address. You can claim the item by clicking on the link provided in the email about "gift"  and sign in your RSI account. Be careful to be logged into the correct RSI account when you redeem your email about "gift" containing the transmitted ship/upgrade. Tracking is provided by "Hangar Log" on RSI website and will be used as a proof of delivery. Prices are not negotiable.   

Original Concept Ship                            Qty                                                  OC Price (+4.6% PP Fee)
      X1 base -                                                   7                                                                  $40                  X1 force -                                                  6                                                                  $50 X1 Volocity -                                             10                                                                $45 vulcan -                                                     12                                                                $200 hawk -                                                      10                                                                 $90 pioneer -                                                   3                                                                 $850 600i exploration -                                     6                                                                 $435 600i luxury -                                             1                                                                  $400 Buccaneer -                                             25                                                                 $110  prospector -                                           10                                                                 $140 nox blk -                                                  10                                                                 $40 Nox Kue -                                               20                                                                  $40 MPUV personnel -                                 10                                                                   $40 Hurricane -                                            20                                                                   $175 Hoplit -                                                   9                                                                    $225 Razor  -                                                   5                                                                    $135 Wildfire -                                                2                                                                    $175 comet -                                                  2                                                                    $185 85X  -                                                    11                                                                    $50  valiant -                                                 3                                                                    $110 Prowler -                                               2                                                                    $425 Polaris -                                                 3                                                                    $750 terrapin -                                             10                                                                    $195 Eclipse -                                               12                                                                    $275 Banu Defender -                                  24                                                                    $185  

• By Malarkey
      Selling various ships. With this past anniversary sale I'm starting to get a better idea of how I want my own personal fleet to take form so giving people the chance to grab some of my buybacks. Prices and melt value as well as whether they are concept sales or CCU'd have been listed. Payment can be sent via paypal FROM VERIFIED ACCOUNTS ONLY. Prices include fees. Discount can be provided for f&f, is that even allowed? If it's allowed then it's true lol, if it's not allowed then obviously disregard. I can send pictures of stuff upon request, I'm just honestly too lazy to do it.
      Orion Concept Sale LTI -  Price $400USD - Melt  Value $325
      Aegis Redeemer Concept Sale LTI - Price $275USD - Melt Value $250
      Aegis Redeemer Concept Sale LTI Package - $325 - Melt Value $265
      Aegis Vanguard Warden Concept Sale LTI - Price $275USD - Melt Value $250
      Drake Buccaneer Concept Sale LTI - Price $135USD - Melt Value $110
      Hull C Concept Sale LTI - Price $240USD - Melt Value $200
      Banu Defender Concept Sale LTI - Price $210USD - Melt Value $185
      Banu Merchantman (24 Months insurance) - Price $300USD - Melt Value $250
      Superhornet (6 months insurance) - Price $175USD - Melt Value $165
      Model II Arclight Sidearm - Price $15USD - Melt Value $5
      I can also CCU to a bunch of ships with either LTI or non-LTI in particular superhornet and sabre as well as some of the others. For the CCUs just message me letting me know what you're looking for and I can let you know 1) if I can do it 2) price 3) the melt value 4) what kind of insurance it would have.
      Let me know if you have any questions!

• By Weehamster
      LAST EDIT: 02/Dec/2018
      Hi everyone /
      I have images/gifs of ships/vehicles that are either flyable or in concept, development, re-worked or from Star Citizen lore.
      There are also many other categories, including anything from Star Systems to Characters to Ship/FPS Equipment.
      I constantly add more to the albums so don't be afraid to come back here anytime for the latest images.
      Please Enjoy.

Aopoa (Xi'An)
      Aegis Dynamics
      Anvil Aerospace
      Argo Astronautics
      BIRC (Banu)
      Consolidated Outland
      Crusader Industries
      Drake Interplanetary
      Esperia
      Greycat Industrial
      Kruger Intergalactic
      Musashi Industrial and Starflight Concern
      Origin Jumpworks GmbH
      Robert Space Industries
      RSI/Aegis
      Tumbril Land Systems
      Vanduul
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Ship Components
      -------------------------------------------- BONUS --------------------------------------------
      Characters
      First Person Components
      Places 
      Places: Terra
      Places: Odin
      Places: Stanton
      Gameplay
      Squadron 42
      Other

• By MasterBaiter
      Looking for an LTI Original Concept Banu Merchantman for an orgmate if anyone is looking to get rid of theirs - $225. I saw someone was buying one earlier for $215 so I am trying to see if another is available. 

**Update** Got one thank you all for the help.
    • By Rear Admiral Net
      You have to have verified PayPal account to buy ships from me. PM me if you are interested. Prices are not negotiable (however, in the case I get multiple offers before I respond to anyone I will contact everyone who PMed me if they are willing to pay more, the person offering most will get the ship. Should the price be the same the first person to contact me will get the ship).
      EDIT: Prices include PayPal fees

LTI Captured Vanduul Scythe $949 SOLD
      LTI Origin 890 Jump $849 (also contains Takuetsu Origin 890 Jump and 890 JUMP Poster) SOLD
      LTI RSI Polaris Warbond edition $679 (569 EUR) (also contains Takuetsu Polaris Model, Polaris Poster, and Unique Polaris Serial Stamp*) SOLD
      LTI Banu Merchantman $269 SOLD

I have some regular LTI ships, check out this thread to see them:

*) I do not know what the unique number is.

PS: I should reply to PMs within 24 hours.