Welcome to Star Citizen Base

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

2015 year in review reports are now available.

WinterDragon

Banu Merchantman

520 posts in this topic

Where do you see that we will have access to it? Edit: Nevermind, I found it. Very cool. I wonder what kind of stats it will have...

Commlink says that those ships are passed sometimes from generation to generation and that they "are prized beyond all other transports".

That sale will not do anything good to my wallet...

Dezmodian and King Mohawk like this

That sale will not do anything good to my wallet...

Agreed.  When I read that my first thought was: whoa!  coo....ahhh damn it! <checks wallet>

I can't wait to get some info on it.  I wonder if anything Xi'an will also be available by then as well.

And just when you think you're out... they pull you back in!

Zeltchoron likes this

If you know of a source with some info please share here. I would also like to know about this new ship.  

All we have until now is the letter from the chairman: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/13368-Letter-From-The-Chairman-27-Million

Any subscribers here? Maybe the Vault contains more.

I am prepared to live on the street until the release of the game XD I will have something bigger than a "HOME" to live in. More like "Command" in. IN-Game!!!!!!! Hopefully :)

I'm wondering how large the Banu Merchantman will be. Because based on the description, it seems like it could be a LARGE ship. I think it will be at least be the size of a Starfarer, and possibly exceed an Idris Corvette. Even if it's only the size of a Starfarer, I think it will carry more cargo, probably over 100 tons. And because it's an alien ship, it will probably cost significantly more than a Starfarer, even if they're the same size and have similar cargo capacity. I wouldn't be surprised if the Merchantman ship is $300 to over $1000. I think it makes sense for CIG to spring a big expensive alien ship on us right before the LTI deadline. :D Trade and hauling may not be my primary interest, but I like the sound of the Banu Merchantman, and am considering buying it, IF it's reasonably priced. But if it's over $300, I'll pass, because it doesn't make sense for me to spend that kind of money on a heavy freighter I'll probably rarely use. I suppose I'm excited to learn more about the a Merchantman, and I'm eager to reach for my wallet. Once I learn more about the ship, I'll probably realize it's not for me and/or too expensive, and I'll pass. Regardless, I hope it's a great freighter for the players who decide to buy it. :)

after this:

Banu Merchantman Unlocked – Banu traders are renowed for their merchant prowess, traveling the spacelanes and trading with everyone from humans to the Vanduul! Their sturdy, dedicated trading ships are prized beyond all other transports, sometimes passing from generation to generation of Banu,

i think ita gonna be overpriced

Genesis and zerkerz like this

i cant wait to see this released. plus with the other ships and such. hopefully i can move all of our goods and materials better with this ship. i missed the starfarer back in the day. luckily i still have a connie and tali plus a few small ships.  

I'm certain that the Banu Merchantman ship will be far superior to a Starfarer. B) And it'll be a far greater acquisition for any self-respecting merchant. :D The question is how much better, and bigger, will the Banu Merchantman ship be compared to the Starfarer? I guesstimate that the Banu Merchantman will be 100 meters long, have a mass of 150 tons, and a cargo capacity of 125 tons. No idea about the armaments because it's an alien freighter. But I predict it will be faster and have greater range than the Starfarer, despite it being larger and heavier. Consequently, the Merchantman will undoubtedly cost more than the Starfarer. I predict it will cost $300. Of course, that's all pure speculation and hope. :D

We will hopefully know some of those details by the weekend. I dont expect to really be a merchant and trade to much but I do want to be able to do a little of everything. I know I can with the Connie but if the Banu is as unique as the other alien ships then having one as my go to trading ship will definitely be at the top of my list.

I look at my various ships, and I know that I'll really only use a small subset of them.

TBH, having an Idris, I wonder why I would want to use a starfarer.

Since the Idris cargo capacity is rather large, it already exceeds a starfarer.

And it has a lot of turrets for pirate protection.

Even if the defenses are manned by NPCs, it's still a lot of pew pew compared to a starfarer.

Unless the Banu has more appealing cargo+defenses stats, I think the Idris is still the safer merchant.

-scheherazade

I wonder how difficult it will be to obtain these ships in game.  Is it just a matter of amassing the appropriate number of credits or will there be a faction/reputation requirement?  ... just thinking out loud.

I like that it looks sleek and alien, however dont see much use for it myself. It could be very useful for dropping in a bunch of ground forces onto a capital or something.

Nice ship, but just fr the looks. The stats are awful for that price imo.

Stats are listed as preliminary and I would expect / hope they get balanced...  It does look nice..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Darek
      Greetings, Star-Citizens! 
      You are very welcome at:
      •═╬═•Verse Vesselyard & Upgrade Dock•═╬═•
      At First Thank You for Look into my Store
      Term of Service:
      -All prices inc PayPal fees  
      -I accept USD, EUR
      -If you are interested  Tell me something. With this info -> "item name", your rsi hanle, invoice currency
      -I will send invoice for payment via PayPal.
      -Buyer  must be PayPal verified!
      -Buyer Go First 
      -After successful payment will send an item (Ship/Package)  to the same E-mail that an invoice. 
      -My time zone is: GMT +02:00 
      - After send a PM if I don't answer in a short period of time I might be sleeping or working, please be patient.  
      Selling:
      Standalone LTI Ships:
      █► ORIGINAL STANDALONE LTI ◄█
      Item Name Type Insurance Price Available ARGO Combo Pack Combo Original Concept LTI 74$│67€ YES Dragonfly TWO-PACK Combo Original Concept LTI 74$ │ 67€ YES CATERPILLAR & DRAGONFLY PACK Combo Original Concept LTI 315$│285€ YES UEE EXPLORATION PACK - LTI Combo Original Concept LTI 515$│465€ YES Ground Vehicle Pack Combo Original Concept ¿? 60$│55€ YES URSA Original Concept ¿? 55$│50€ YES ARGO Cargo Original Concept LTI 40$│36€ YES ARGO Personnel Original Concept LTI 45$│40€ YES Dragonfly Yellowjacket Original Concept LTI 40$ │36€ YES Dragonfly Black Original Concept LTI 40$ │36€ YES Terrapin Original Concept LTI 200$│180€ YES Buccaneer Original Concept LTI 115$│105€ YES Redeemer Original Concept LTI 250$│225€ YES  
      █► CROSS-CHASSIS UPGRADED LTI SHIP ◄█
      First come, first serve.
      Item Name Type Insurance Price Available Banu MerchantMan Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 260$│235€ YES M-50 Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 105$│94€ YES Mustang Delta Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 70$│65€ YES Freelancer DUR Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 124$│110€ YES Freelancer MAX Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 145$│130€ YES Blade Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 245$│218€ YES Redeemer Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 245$│218€ YES Constellation Taurus Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 145$│130€ YES Constellation Andromeda Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 220$│200€ YES Constellation Aquila Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 260$│235€ YES Endeavor Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 345$│310€ YES Carrak Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 345$│310€ YES Crucible Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 345$│310€ YES Terrapin Crss-Chassis Upgraded LTI 190$│170€ YES Vanguard Warden Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 260$│235€ YES Xi'An Khartu-al Cross-Chassis Upgraded LTI 145$│130€ Sold out  
      █► SHIP UPGRADES SECTION ◄█
      I Want Upgrade My Ship From I Want Upgrade My Ship To Price Available Constellation Andromeda Caterpillar 25$│23€ YES Mustang Alpha ARGO Cargo 10$│9€ YES P-72 Archimedes ARGO Cargo 10$│9€ YES ARGO Cargo ARGO Personnel 10$│9€ YES Dragonfly Yellowjaket ARGO Personnel 10$│9€ YES Dragonfly BLACK ARGO Personnel 10$│9€ YES P-52 MERLIN Dragonfly Yellowjacket 20$│18€ YES P-72 Archimedes Dragonfly Yellowjacket 10$│9€ YES P-72 Archimedes Dragonfly BLACK 10$│9€ YES Aurora MR Dragonfly Yellowjacket 15$│14€ YES Aurora LX Dragonfly Yellowjacket 10$│9€ YES Mustang Alpha Dragonfly Yellowjacket 10$│9€ YES Mustang Delta Buccaneer 50$│45€ YES Avenger Titan Buccaneer 65$│59€ YES Avenger Warlock Buccaneer 30$│27€ YES Reliant Kore Buccaneer 50$│45€ YES Origin 315P Buccaneer 50$│45€ YES Origin 325A Buccaneer 45$│41€ YES Herald Buccaneer 30$│27€ YES Gladius Buccaneer 25$│23€ YES M-50 Buccaneer 15$│14€ YES Cutlass Black Buccaneer 15$│14€ YES Retaliator Base Terrapin 50$│45€ YES Xi'an Khartu-al Terrapin 30$│27€ YES Sabre Terrapin 30$│27€ YES Freelancer DUR Terrapin 75$│68€ YES Freelancer MIS Terrapin 35$│32€ YES Prospector Terrapin 60$│54€ YES Constellation Taurus Terrapin 50$│45€ YES Starfarer Gemini Carrak 15$│14€ YES Orion Carrak 30$│27€ YES Redeemer Carrak 110$│98€ YES Constellation Andromeda Carrak 130$│117€ YES Constellation Aquila Carrak 80$│72€ YES Caterpillar Carrak 110$│98€ YES  

• By D0lph1N
      Hello, Citizens! And welcome to 🐬 D0lph1N's Mini Mart 🐬  !
      Terms & Conditions
      Buyer must be PayPal verified. Please leave a comment before PMing!  Then send me PM containing ship name, your PayPal email and currency of invoice (USD or EUR).  Ship will be sent as a gift to the payer's PayPal email. If you're buying it to gift someone else, simply forward the letter to his email.  Claimed gift (after purchase) will be bounded to your account. Due to CIG gifting limitations I do not issue refunds once delivery has been successfully completed.  All prices include PayPal fees.  RSI Credits accepted at 75% rate for full or partial payment.  My timezone is GMT+3, so it could take a while before I'll reply.   
      💰 Special Offers
      Ship Insurance Original/CCU'd Price, USD Price, EUR Available? Package - UEE Exploration Pack - LTI(Carrack, Terrapin, Dragonfly, SC, SQ42, VFG Industrial) LTI Original $530 €488 Yes 🚀 Standalone LTI ships:
      Bold-marked ships currently are not available in RSI store, but you still can buy it here.
      Ship Manufacturer Insurance Type Price, USD Price, EUR Available? Carrack Anvil LTI CCU'd $360 €332 Yes Constellation Aquila RSI LTI CCU'd $275 €251 Yes Merchantman Banu LTI CCU'd $265 €244 Yes Vanguard Warden Aegis 3YI Original $265 €244 Yes Vanguard Warden Aegis LTI CCU'd $265 €244 Yes Redeemer Aegis LTI CCU'd $250 €230 Yes Constellation Andromeda RSI LTI CCU'd $225 €207 Yes Starfarer MISC 3YI Original $230 €212 Yes Starfarer MISC 2YI Original $220 €203 Yes Terrapin Anvil LTI Original $210 €194 Yes Terrapin Anvil LTI CCU'd $195 €180 Yes Gladiator Anvil LTI CCU'd $175 €161 Yes Freelancer MIS MISC LTI CCU'd $175 €162 Yes Khartu-Al Xi'An LTI CCU'd $170 €157 Yes Retaliator Base Aegis LTI CCU'd $160 €148 Yes Cutlass Blue Drake LTI CCU'd $160 €148 Yes Constellation Taurus RSI LTI CCU'd $150 €138 Yes Freelancer MAX MISC LTI CCU'd $140 €129 Yes F7C-R Hornet Tracker Anvil LTI CCU'd $140 €129 Yes F7C-S Hornet Ghost Anvil LTI CCU'd $125 €115 Yes Freelancer Dur MISC LTI CCU'd $125 €115 Yes Buccaneer Drake LTI Original $125 €115 Yes Cutlass Red Drake LTI CCU'd $120 €111 Yes F7C Hornet Anvil LTI CCU'd $110 €102 Yes Freelancer MISC LTI CCU'd $110 €102 Yes M50 Origin LTI CCU'd $110 €102 Yes Cutlass Black Drake LTI CCU'd $100 €92 Yes Hull B MISC LTI CCU'd $100 €92 Yes Gladius Aegis LTI CCU'd $92 €85 Yes Hull A MISC LTI CCU'd $70 €65 Yes Reliant Kore MISC LTI CCU'd $65 €60 Yes Reliant Kore MISC 3YI Original $60 €56 Yes  
      🎁 Game packages (Star Citizen + Squadron 42):
      Package Insurance Price, USD Price, EUR Available? Package - Aurora MR AC Starter 3m $48 €44 Yes Package - 300i 4m $69 €64 Yes Package - 315p 4m $80 €74 Yes Package - Avenger 6m $80 €74 Yes Package - 325a 4m $85 €79 Yes Package - Freelancer 6m $133 €122 Yes Package - Constellation Taurus - Digital 6m $212 €196 Yes Package - UEE Exploration Pack - LTI LTI $530 €488 Yes  
      🛠 Add-ons, BUKs, hangar decorations & other stuff
      Item Insurance Price, USD Price, EUR Available? ADD-ONS - URSA ROVER   $60 €56 Yes ADD-ONS - GROUND VEHICLE PACK   $65 €60 Yes ADD-ONS - RETALIATOR CARGO REAR MODULE 3YI $40 €37 Yes ADD-ONS - RETALIATOR LIVING FRONT MODULE 3YI $40 €37 Yes SUBSCRIBERS EXCLUSIVE - STELLARSONIC JUKEBOX   $10 €9 Yes SUBSCRIBERS EXCLUSIVE - MR. REFINEMENT’S CABINET OF RARE & EXQUISITE SPIRITS   $10 €9 Yes

🔧 Ship upgrades:
      Target ship Base ship Price, USD Price, EUR Origin M50 Gladius $20 €19 Khartu-Al Freelancer MAX $40 €37 Terrapin Khartu-Al $37 €35 Terrapin Taurus $62 €58 Carrack Starfarer Gemini $20 €19 Carrack Starfarer $67 €62 Vanguard Warden Caterpillar $15 €14 Vanguard Warden Constellation Andromeda $37 €35
    • By Furystorm
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ??? Welcome to Furystorm's boutique( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ???
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      Currencies accepted: [$] [£] [₽]
      ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      To make an order PM me ?
      ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      Types of insurances listed below
      Abbreviation Description LTI Lifetime insurance 3YI 3 year insurance (in-game time) 3MI 3 month insurance (in-game time)  
      ★★★ Original LTI ships ★★★
      Ship Insurance Price (Original sale), $       Hornet Ghost for LTI 160 Origin 350r Racer LTI 180 Misc Starfarer LTI 290       DIGITAL COLONEL LTI 175 ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      ✪✪✪ Starter Packages with Squadron 42 (MMO+single parts of the game) ✪✪✪
      Ship in package can be upgraded if you would like to
      Package Insurance Price, $ Comments Package - AURORA LN 3MI 56 Aurora LN (best aurora) Starter package ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      ★★★ LTI Standalone ships ★★★
      CCU-d ships are upgraded from P-72 Archimedes or another ship. Also I have ships from original sale - they come with different bonuses but are more expensive. (You can click on the price of original sale item to see it's contents)

Ship Insurance Price (CCU-d), $ Price (Original sale), $ Comments Aegis Avenger Warlock LTI - 130 - Aegis Gladius LTI 135 - - Aegis Reclaimer LTI 350 390 - Aegis Redeemer LTI 280 300 - Aegis Retaliator Bomber LTI 300 - - Aegis Sabre LTI - 205 - Aegis Vanguard Warden LTI 280 - - Aegis Vanguard Harbinger LTI 305 - - Aegis Vanguard Sentinel LTI 290 315 - Anvil Carrack LTI 370 - - Anvil Crucible LTI 350 - - Anvil F7C Hornet LTI 155 - - Anvil F7C-S Hornet Ghost LTI 165 - - Anvil F7C-R Hornet Tracker LTI 180 - - Anvil F7C-M Super Hornet LTI 205 - - Anvil Gladiator LTI 205 - - Banu Merchantman LTI 290 300 - Drake Caterpillar LTI 285 - - Drake Herald LTI 135 - - Drake Cutlass Black LTI 140 - - Drake Cutlass Red LTI 160 - - Drake Cutlass Blue LTI 190 - - Esperial Vanduul Blade LTI 275 280 - Genesis Starliner LTI 395 - - MISC Endeavor BASE LTI 360 385 Endeavor without modules. Original sale comes with VFG Industrial Hangar MISC Endeavor DISCOVERY-CLASS LTI - 485 ship+LTI modules MISC Endeavor HOPE-CLASS LTI - 510 ship+LTI modules MISC Endeavor OLYMPIC-CLASS LTI - 560 ship+LTI modules MISC Freelancer LTI 160 - - MISC Freelancer DUR LTI 170 - - MISC Freelancer MAX LTI 180 - - MISC Freelancer MIS LTI 205 - - MISC HULL C LTI 240 - - MISC HULL D LTI 345 - - MISC HULL E LTI 540 - - MISC Starfarer LTI 280 - Old melt MISC Starfarer Gemini LTI 300 - Old melt Origin 300I LTI 120 - - Origin 315P LTI 130 - - Origin 325A LTI 135 - - Origin 350R LTI 185 - - Origin M50 LTI 160 - - RSI Constellation Taurus LTI 195 - - RSI Constellation Andromeda LTI 230 280 - RSI Constellation Aquilla LTI 275 - -           Xi'an Khartu-Al LTI 200 210 Original sale contains Revel&York Hangar ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      ★★★ NON-LTI Standalone ships ★★★
      Ship Insurance Price (Original sale), $ Comments MISC Starfarer 2YI 260 VFG Industrial hangar, old melt RSI Constellation Phoenix 3YI 385 Revel&York Hangar RSI Orion 3YI 350 VFG Industrial hangar ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      ⍟⍟⍟ Modules, Pods, Upgrade Kits ⍟⍟⍟
      Module Insurance Price, $ MISC Endeavor Modules (Pods) - - BIODOME POD LTI 155 TELESCOPE ARRAY POD LTI 180 SUPERCOLLIDER POD LTI 180 SERVICE EQUIPMENT AND CREW POD LTI 70 GENERAL RESEARCH POD LTI 85 GENERAL SCIENCE POD LTI 85 FUEL POD LTI 85 MEDICAL BAY POD LTI 125 LANDING BAY LTI 125 Aegis Retaliator Modules - - Retaliator cargo front module 3YI 40 Retaliator living rear module 3YI 40 Retaliator living front module 3YI 40 Aegis Vanguard battlefield upgrade kits - - Sentinel battlefield upgrade kit 3YI 45 Warden battlefield upgrade kit 3YI 30 Harbinger battlefield upgrade kit 3YI 65 ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      Cross-Chassis Upgrades (CCUs)
      Ordered by: Manufacturer -> ship
      Target ship manufacturer Target ship Upgrade name Price, $ Aegis Dynamics Avenger Warlock 325A to Avenger Warlock 30 Aegis Dynamics Retaliator Base F7C-R Hornet Tracker to Retaliator Base 20 Aegis Dynamics Reclaimer Constellation Aquilla to Reclaimer 145 Aegis Dynamics Sabre Constellation Taurus to Sabre 30 Aegis Dynamics Vanguard Harbinger Constellation Aquilla to Vanguard Harbinger 20 Aegis Dynamics Vanguard Harbinger Vanguard Warden to Vanguard Harbinger 45 Aegis Dynamics Vanguard Sentinel Redeemer to Vanguard Sentinel 30 Aegis Dynamics Vanguard Warden Constellation Andromeda to Vanguard Warden 55 Anvil Aerospace F7C-M Super Hornet Constellation Taurus to F7C-M Super Hornet 25 Anvil Aerospace Gladiator Constellation Taurus to Gladiator 26 Anvil Aerospace Crucible Constellation Aquilla to Anvil Crucible 145 Consolidated outland Mustang Delta Mustang Gamma to Mustang Delta 20 Consolidated outland Mustang Delta Avenger to Mustang Delta 20 Crusader Industries Genesis Starliner Constellation Aquilla to Genesis 185 Drake Interplanetary Caterpillar Starfarer Gemini to Caterpillar 20 Drake Interplanetary Caterpillar Constellation Andromeda to Caterpillar 80 Esperia Vanduul Blade Constellation Andromeda to Esperia Blade 60 MISC Freelancer MIS Constellation Taurus to Freelancer MIS 25         MISC Hull C Constellation Taurus to Hull C 80 MISC Hull D Constellation Aquilla to Hull D 140 MISC Hull E Constellation Aquilla to Hull E 335 MISC Reliant News Van (Mako) 325a to Reliant News Van 25 MISC Reliant Researcher (Sen) 325a to Reliant Researcher 20 MISC Reliant Skirmisher (Tana) Avenger Stalker to Reliant Skirmisher 20 MISC Starfarer Constellation Aquilla to Starfarer 55 MISC Starfarer Constellation Taurus to Starfarer 180 MISC Starfarer Gemini Constellation Andromeda to Starfarer Gemini 80 Origin Jumpworks 350r Cutlass Red to 350r 20 Origin Jumpworks M50 Interceptor Gladius to M50 Interceptor 20 RSI Aurora LX Aurora MR to Aurora LX 10         Xi'an Khartu-Al F7C-R Hornet Tracker to Khartu-Al 30
      To make an order PM me ?
    • By makute
      Welcome to the brand new makute's store. If you want to make a purchase, post in this thread and send a PM with your PayPal email and RSI handle. I'll be back to you asap. My timezone is GMT+1, so delays are to be expected during the night time.
      After a brief summer break, I come again with a tempting offer on Vanguard variants. Also, RSI credits are available again, and I took out of the fridge a couple specials to ease the heat: a 890 Jump, a Endeavour Master Set, a Signed Rear Admiral Phoenix package and a bunch of LTI game packages. Also, just found a F7A upgrade under the rug and it's now on sale!
      Game Packages*:
      Aurora LN > $50 - 3 months insurance Aurora LX > $55 - 2 years Origin 315P > $80 - 4 months insurance Freelancer > $110 - 2 months insurance Cutlass Blue)  > $210 - 2 years (includes a set of Advocacy Tools) Digital Bounty Hunter (Origin 300I) > $105 - LTI Digital Freelancer > $170 - LTI Digital Mercenary (Aurora MR) > $85 - LTI Lightspeed Package (Origin 350R) > $190 - LTI (includes Origin Racing Suit) Pathfinder Package (Origin 315P) > $120 - LTI Specter Package (F7C-S Hornet Ghost) > $190 - LTI Aegis Redeemer > SOLD - LTI Signed Rear Admiral physical package upgraded to Phoenix > $600 - LTI (includes of the physical items of the regular Rear Admiral package: spaceship shaped USB drive, CD of game soundtrack, glossy fold up starmap, 5 ship Blueprints, 3 inch model of spaceship, Hardback book: 'The Making of Star Citizen', starting money: 10.000 UEC, plus the Signed Limited Silver Box and the Hartwell Music Sentinel 88G) *(Packages includes both Star Citizen and Squadron 42 games, and access to every alpha and beta modules.)

CCU'd Limited Standalone Ships*:
      Retaliator Bomber > $265 - LTI Esperia Blade > $250 - LTI Vanguard Warden > $250 - LTI Banu Merchantman > $250 - LTI Xi'an Khartu-al > $170 - LTI Cutlass Blue > $180 - LTI Vanguard Harbinger** > $290 - LTI Vanguard Sentinel** > $270 - LTI *(Unless otherwise stated, all ships are upgraded from a LTI Dragonfly or P72). **(Buy both ships and get a Warden BUK with 2 years insurance for free) .

Original Sale & Limited Standalone Ships:
      Origin M50 Interceptor > $130 - LTI (ON HOLD) Aegis Sabre > SOLD Hull B > $120 - LTI Hull C > $250 - LTI Origin 350R > $150 - LTI Drake Herald > $115 - LTI Cutlass Pirate Pack > $150 - LTI Origin 890 Jump > $900 - LTI MISC Endeavor Master Set* > $1200 - LTI *(The Master Set contains one of every module available, as well as the base ship. All of them with LTI).

Upgrades:
      Taurus to Sabre > $40 325A to Warlock > $30 Retaliator Cargo Front Module LTI  > $50 Retaliator Living Front Module LTI  > $50 F7A Military Hornet upgrade > SOLD  
      RSI Credits*:
      $275 credits  > $220 (Available soon) *(RSI credits will be sent in the form of an Aurora ES standalone (6 month insurance) upgraded to a Constellation Aquila or Andromeda.) (Every lot purchased after the first goes at 75% of melt. Buy all three lots available for $630).

Suscriber Flair and Special Items:
      Mr. Refinement’s Cabinet of Rare & Exquisite Spirits > $6 Takuetsu Origin M50 > $6 Takuetsu Starfarer > $6 Locker from Another Universe > $6 Takuetsu RSI Constellation Phoenix 2944 > $6 StellarSonic JukeBox > $6 Takuetsu MISC Freelancer MIS 2944 > $6 UEE Calendar > $6 Model II Arclight Sidearm > $20 Trophy - PAX Australia 2944 > $20 Gamescom 2945 Subscriber Hangar Trophy > $20  
      All prices are in USD dollars with PayPal fees included. After payment of invoice, the purchased items will be gifted to your Paypal email. I'm an experienced trader here in SCB, /u/starcitizen_trades, eBay and several other forums.