Welcome to Star Citizen Base

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

2015 year in review reports are now available.

WinterDragon

Banu Merchantman

506 posts in this topic

Where do you see that we will have access to it? Edit: Nevermind, I found it. Very cool. I wonder what kind of stats it will have...

Commlink says that those ships are passed sometimes from generation to generation and that they "are prized beyond all other transports".

That sale will not do anything good to my wallet...

Dezmodian and King Mohawk like this

That sale will not do anything good to my wallet...

Agreed.  When I read that my first thought was: whoa!  coo....ahhh damn it! <checks wallet>

I can't wait to get some info on it.  I wonder if anything Xi'an will also be available by then as well.

And just when you think you're out... they pull you back in!

Zeltchoron likes this

If you know of a source with some info please share here. I would also like to know about this new ship.  

All we have until now is the letter from the chairman: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/13368-Letter-From-The-Chairman-27-Million

Any subscribers here? Maybe the Vault contains more.

I am prepared to live on the street until the release of the game XD I will have something bigger than a "HOME" to live in. More like "Command" in. IN-Game!!!!!!! Hopefully :)

I think I have to really control myself and repeatedly tell myself "everything can be bought in game.  EVERYTHING can be bought IN GAME!"

The money will be saved and spent upgrading the rig closer to end 2014 instead.

pihls, Khad Rogo and SchockRazor like this

I'm wondering how large the Banu Merchantman will be. Because based on the description, it seems like it could be a LARGE ship. I think it will be at least be the size of a Starfarer, and possibly exceed an Idris Corvette. Even if it's only the size of a Starfarer, I think it will carry more cargo, probably over 100 tons. And because it's an alien ship, it will probably cost significantly more than a Starfarer, even if they're the same size and have similar cargo capacity. I wouldn't be surprised if the Merchantman ship is $300 to over $1000. I think it makes sense for CIG to spring a big expensive alien ship on us right before the LTI deadline. :D Trade and hauling may not be my primary interest, but I like the sound of the Banu Merchantman, and am considering buying it, IF it's reasonably priced. But if it's over $300, I'll pass, because it doesn't make sense for me to spend that kind of money on a heavy freighter I'll probably rarely use. I suppose I'm excited to learn more about the a Merchantman, and I'm eager to reach for my wallet. Once I learn more about the ship, I'll probably realize it's not for me and/or too expensive, and I'll pass. Regardless, I hope it's a great freighter for the players who decide to buy it. :)

after this:

Banu Merchantman Unlocked – Banu traders are renowed for their merchant prowess, traveling the spacelanes and trading with everyone from humans to the Vanduul! Their sturdy, dedicated trading ships are prized beyond all other transports, sometimes passing from generation to generation of Banu,

i think ita gonna be overpriced

Genesis and zerkerz like this

i cant wait to see this released. plus with the other ships and such. hopefully i can move all of our goods and materials better with this ship. i missed the starfarer back in the day. luckily i still have a connie and tali plus a few small ships.  

I'm certain that the Banu Merchantman ship will be far superior to a Starfarer. B) And it'll be a far greater acquisition for any self-respecting merchant. :D The question is how much better, and bigger, will the Banu Merchantman ship be compared to the Starfarer? I guesstimate that the Banu Merchantman will be 100 meters long, have a mass of 150 tons, and a cargo capacity of 125 tons. No idea about the armaments because it's an alien freighter. But I predict it will be faster and have greater range than the Starfarer, despite it being larger and heavier. Consequently, the Merchantman will undoubtedly cost more than the Starfarer. I predict it will cost $300. Of course, that's all pure speculation and hope. :D

We will hopefully know some of those details by the weekend. I dont expect to really be a merchant and trade to much but I do want to be able to do a little of everything. I know I can with the Connie but if the Banu is as unique as the other alien ships then having one as my go to trading ship will definitely be at the top of my list.

I look at my various ships, and I know that I'll really only use a small subset of them.

TBH, having an Idris, I wonder why I would want to use a starfarer.

Since the Idris cargo capacity is rather large, it already exceeds a starfarer.

And it has a lot of turrets for pirate protection.

Even if the defenses are manned by NPCs, it's still a lot of pew pew compared to a starfarer.

Unless the Banu has more appealing cargo+defenses stats, I think the Idris is still the safer merchant.

-scheherazade

Nice ship, but just fr the looks. The stats are awful for that price imo.

I wonder how difficult it will be to obtain these ships in game.  Is it just a matter of amassing the appropriate number of credits or will there be a faction/reputation requirement?  ... just thinking out loud.

I like that it looks sleek and alien, however dont see much use for it myself. It could be very useful for dropping in a bunch of ground forces onto a capital or something.

Nice ship, but just fr the looks. The stats are awful for that price imo.

Stats are listed as preliminary and I would expect / hope they get balanced...  It does look nice..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Furystorm's boutique: ⍟ Rear Admiral + Phoenix LTI (Physical) ⍟ Starter packages (MMO+SQ42) ⍟ LTI Endeavor modules(pods) ⍟ LTI Endeavor Original packages ⍟ Constellation Phoenix ⍟ LTI Game packages ⍟ Retaliator modules ⍟ Rare ships ⍟ Upgrades
      By Furystorm
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      👽👽👽 Welcome to Furystorm's boutique( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 👽👽👽
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      Currencies accepted: [$] [£] [₽]
      ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      To make an order PM me 📨
      ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      Types of insurances listed below
      Abbreviation Description LTI Lifetime insurance 3YI 3 year insurance (in-game time) 3MI 3 month insurance (in-game time)  
      ★★★ Original LTI ships ★★★
      Ship Insurance Price (Original sale), $       Hornet Ghost for LTI 155 Origin 350r Racer LTI 180 Misc Starfarer LTI 280 Pirate Pack LTI 150 DIGITAL COLONEL LTI 170 ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      ✪✪✪ Starter Packages with Squadron 42 (MMO+single parts of the game) ✪✪✪
      Ship in package can be upgraded if you would like to
      Package Insurance Price, $ (f&f/invoice) Comments Package - AURORA LN 3MI 52/55 Aurora LN (best aurora) Starter package ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      ★★★ LTI Standalone ships ★★★
      CCU-d ships are upgraded from P-72 Archimedes or another ship. Also I have ships from original sale - they come with different bonuses but are more expensive. (You can click on the price of original sale item to see it's contents)

Ship Insurance Price (CCU-d), $ Price (Original sale), $ Comments Aegis Avenger Warlock LTI - 130 - Aegis Gladius LTI 135 - - Aegis Reclaimer LTI 365 390 - Aegis Redeemer LTI 280 300 - Aegis Retaliator Bomber LTI 300 - - Aegis Sabre LTI - 205 - Aegis Vanguard Warden LTI 280 - - Aegis Vanguard Harbinger LTI 305 - - Aegis Vanguard Sentinel LTI 290 315 - Anvil Carrack LTI 370 - - Anvil Crucible LTI 370 390 - Anvil F7C Hornet LTI 155 - - Anvil F7C-S Hornet Ghost LTI 165 - - Anvil F7C-R Hornet Tracker LTI 180 - - Anvil F7C-M Super Hornet LTI 205 - - Anvil Gladiator LTI 205 - - Banu Merchantman LTI 290 300 - Drake Caterpillar LTI 285 - - Drake Herald LTI 135 - - Drake Cutlass Black LTI 140 - - Drake Cutlass Red LTI 160 - - Drake Cutlass Blue LTI 190 - - Esperial Vanduul Blade LTI 275 280 - Genesis Starliner LTI 410 - - MISC Endeavor BASE LTI 365 385 Endeavor without modules. Original sale comes with VFG Industrial Hangar MISC Endeavor DISCOVERY-CLASS LTI - 485 ship+LTI modules MISC Endeavor HOPE-CLASS LTI - 510 ship+LTI modules MISC Endeavor OLYMPIC-CLASS LTI - 560 ship+LTI modules MISC Freelancer LTI 160 - - MISC Freelancer DUR LTI 170 - - MISC Freelancer MAX LTI 180 - - MISC Freelancer MIS LTI 205 - - MISC HULL C LTI 240 - - MISC HULL D LTI 365 - - MISC HULL E LTI 560 - - MISC Starfarer LTI 285 - Old melt MISC Starfarer Gemini LTI 305 - Old melt Origin 300I LTI 120 - - Origin 315P LTI 130 - - Origin 325A LTI 135 - - Origin 350R LTI 185 - - Origin M50 LTI 160 - - RSI Constellation Taurus LTI 195 - - RSI Constellation Andromeda LTI 265 280 - RSI Constellation Aquilla LTI 310 - - RSI Orion LTI 365 - - Xi'an Khartu-Al LTI 200 210 Original sale contains Revel&York Hangar ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      ★★★ NON-LTI Standalone ships ★★★
      Ship Insurance Price (Original sale), $ Comments MISC Starfarer 2YI 260 VFG Industrial hangar, old melt RSI Constellation Phoenix 3YI 385 Revel&York Hangar RSI Orion 3YI 350 VFG Industrial hangar ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      ⍟⍟⍟ Modules, Pods, Upgrade Kits ⍟⍟⍟
      Module Insurance Price, $ MISC Endeavor Modules (Pods) - - BIODOME POD LTI 155 TELESCOPE ARRAY POD LTI 180 SUPERCOLLIDER POD LTI 180 SERVICE EQUIPMENT AND CREW POD LTI 70 GENERAL RESEARCH POD LTI 85 GENERAL SCIENCE POD LTI 85 FUEL POD LTI 85 MEDICAL BAY POD LTI 125 LANDING BAY LTI 125 Aegis Retaliator Modules - - Retaliator cargo front module 3YI 40 Retaliator living rear module 3YI 40 Retaliator living front module 3YI 40 Aegis Vanguard battlefield upgrade kits - - Sentinel battlefield upgrade kit 3YI 45 Warden battlefield upgrade kit 3YI 30 Harbinger battlefield upgrade kit 3YI 65 ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      Cross-Chassis Upgrades (CCUs)
      Ordered by: Manufacturer -> ship
      Target ship manufacturer Target ship Upgrade name Price, $ Aegis Dynamics Avenger Warlock 325A to Avenger Warlock 30 Aegis Dynamics Retaliator Base F7C-R Hornet Tracker to Retaliator Base 20 Aegis Dynamics Reclaimer Constellation Aquilla to Reclaimer 140 Aegis Dynamics Sabre Constellation Taurus to Sabre 30 Aegis Dynamics Vanguard Harbinger Constellation Aquilla to Vanguard Harbinger 20 Aegis Dynamics Vanguard Harbinger Vanguard Warden to Vanguard Harbinger 45 Aegis Dynamics Vanguard Sentinel Redeemer to Vanguard Sentinel 30 Aegis Dynamics Vanguard Warden Constellation Andromeda to Vanguard Warden 45 Anvil Aerospace F7C-M Super Hornet Constellation Taurus to F7C-M Super Hornet 25 Anvil Aerospace Gladiator Constellation Taurus to Gladiator 26 Anvil Aerospace Crucible Constellation Aquilla to Anvil Crucible 105 Consolidated outland Mustang Delta Mustang Gamma to Mustang Delta 20 Consolidated outland Mustang Delta Avenger to Mustang Delta 20 Crusader Industries Genesis Starliner Constellation Aquilla to Genesis 180 Drake Interplanetary Caterpillar Starfarer Gemini to Caterpillar 20 Drake Interplanetary Caterpillar Constellation Andromeda to Caterpillar 80 Esperia Vanduul Blade Constellation Andromeda to Esperia Blade 60 MISC Freelancer MIS Constellation Taurus to Freelancer MIS 25 MISC Hull B 325a to Hull B 30 MISC Hull C Constellation Taurus to Hull C 85 MISC Hull D Constellation Aquilla to Hull D 130 MISC Hull E Constellation Aquilla to Hull E 335 MISC Reliant News Van (Mako) 325a to Reliant News Van 25 MISC Reliant Researcher (Sen) 325a to Reliant Researcher 20 MISC Reliant Skirmisher (Tana) Avenger Stalker to Reliant Skirmisher 20 MISC Starfarer Constellation Aquilla to Starfarer 55 MISC Starfarer Constellation Taurus to Starfarer 170 MISC Starfarer Gemini Constellation Andromeda to Starfarer Gemini 85 Origin Jumpworks 350r Cutlass Red to 350r 15 Origin Jumpworks M50 Interceptor Gladius to M50 Interceptor 20 RSI Aurora LX Aurora MR to Aurora LX 10 RSI Orion Constellation Aquilla to Orion 90 Xi'an Khartu-Al F7C-R Hornet Tracker to Khartu-Al 30 ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      To make an order PM me 📨

👽👽👽 Welcome to Furystorm's boutique ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 👽👽👽
      Currencies accepted:
      [$] USD [£] GBP (at exchange rate) ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      To make an order PM me 📨
      ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════ ✪✪✪ Types of insurances listed below ✪✪✪
      Abbreviation Description LTI Lifetime insurance 3YI 3 year insurance (in-game time) 3MI 3 month insurance (in-game time) ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      ✪✪✪ SPECIAL OFFER ✪✪✪ (⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■)
      Ship Insurance Price, $ Comments RSI Constellation Phoenix 3YI 385 With Revel&York Hangar MISC Starfarer 2YI 250 VFG Industrial hangar, old melt value Esperial Vanduul Blade LTI 280 - ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      ✪✪✪ Cheap Starter Packages with Squadron 42 (MMO+single parts of the game) ✪✪✪
      Ship in package can be upgraded if you would like to
      Package Insurance Price, $/£ (f&f/invoice) Comments Package - Star Citizen Starter 3MI 39/42$ (28/30£) Most affordable starter package ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      ★★★ Standalone ships ★★★
      CCU-d ships are upgraded from P-72 Archimedes or another ship. Also I have ships from original sale - they come with different bonuses but are more expensive. (You can click on the price of original sale item to see it's contents)
      Click on original price to see contents of the package.
      Ship Insurance Price (CCU-d), $ Price (Original sale), $ Comments Aegis Avenger Warlock LTI - 130 - Aegis Gladius LTI 135 - - Aegis Reclaimer LTI 365 385 - Aegis Redeemer LTI 290 - - Aegis Retaliator Bomber LTI 300 - - Aegis Sabre LTI 195 205 - Aegis Vanguard Warden LTI 275 - - Aegis Vanguard Harbinger LTI 305 - - Aegis Vanguard Sentinel LTI 290 - - Anvil Carrack LTI 365 - - Anvil Crucible LTI 365 385 - Anvil F7C Hornet LTI 145 - - Anvil F7C-S Hornet Ghost LTI 160 - - Anvil F7C-R Hornet Tracker LTI 175 - - Anvil F7C-M Super Hornet LTI 200 - - Anvil Gladiator LTI 200 - - Banu Merchantman LTI 290 300 - Drake Caterpillar LTI 285 - - Drake Herald LTI 130 - - Drake Cutlass Black LTI 140 - - Drake Cutlass Red LTI 160 - - Drake Cutlass Blue LTI 190 - - Esperial Vanduul Blade LTI - 280 - Genesis Starliner LTI 410 - - MISC Endeavor BASE LTI 365 385 Endeavor without modules. Original sale comes with VFG Industrial Hangar MISC Endeavor DISCOVERY-CLASS LTI - 485 ship+LTI modules MISC Endeavor HOPE-CLASS LTI - 510 ship+LTI modules MISC Endeavor OLYMPIC-CLASS LTI - 560 ship+LTI modules MISC Freelancer LTI 150 - - MISC Freelancer DUR LTI 165 - - MISC Freelancer MAX LTI 180 - - MISC Freelancer MIS LTI 200 - - MISC HULL C LTI 240 - - MISC HULL D LTI 365 - - MISC HULL E LTI 580 - - MISC Starfarer LTI 280 - Old melt value MISC Starfarer Gemini LTI 300 - Old melt value Origin 300I LTI 100 - - Origin 315P LTI 110 - - Origin 325A LTI 115 - - Origin 350R LTI 170 - - Origin M50 LTI 150 - - RSI Constellation Taurus LTI 195 - - RSI Constellation Andromeda LTI 260 270 - RSI Constellation Aquilla LTI 310 - - RSI Constellation Phoenix 3YI - 385 - RSI Orion LTI 365 - - Xi'an Khartu-Al LTI 200 210 Original sale contains Revel&York Hangar ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      ⍟⍟⍟ Modules, Pods, Upgrade Kits ⍟⍟⍟
      Module Insurance Price, $ MISC Endeavor Modules (Pods) - - BIODOME POD LTI 150 TELESCOPE ARRAY POD LTI 180 SUPERCOLLIDER POD LTI 180 SERVICE EQUIPMENT AND CREW POD LTI 70 GENERAL RESEARCH POD LTI 85 GENERAL SCIENCE POD LTI 85 FUEL POD LTI 85 MEDICAL BAY POD LTI 120 LANDING BAY LTI 120 Aegis Retaliator Modules - - Retaliator cargo front module 3YI 35 Retaliator living rear module 3YI 35 Retaliator living front module 3YI 35 Aegis Vanguard battlefield upgrade kits - - Sentinel battlefield upgrade kit 3YI 35 Warden battlefield upgrade kit 3YI 20 Harbinger battlefield upgrade kit 3YI 55 ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      Cross-Chassis Upgrades (CCUs)
      Ordered by: Manufacturer -> ship
      Target ship manufacturer Target ship Upgrade name Price, $ Aegis Dynamics Avenger Warlock 325A to Avenger Warlock 25 Aegis Dynamics Retaliator Base F7C-R Hornet Tracker to Retaliator Base 20 Aegis Dynamics Sabre Constellation Taurus to Sabre 25 Aegis Dynamics Vanguard Harbinger Constellation Aquilla to Vanguard Harbinger 20 Aegis Dynamics Vanguard Harbinger Vanguard Warden to Vanguard Harbinger 45 Aegis Dynamics Vanguard Sentinel Redeemer to Vanguard Sentinel 30 Aegis Dynamics Vanguard Warden Constellation Andromeda to Vanguard Warden 45 Anvil Aerospace F7C-M Super Hornet Constellation Taurus to F7C-M Super Hornet 25 Anvil Aerospace Gladiator Constellation Taurus to Gladiator 26 Anvil Aerospace Crucible Constellation Aquilla to Anvil Crucible 105 Consolidated outland Mustang Delta Mustang Gamma to Mustang Delta 20 Consolidated outland Mustang Delta Avenger to Mustang Delta 15 Crusader Industries Genesis Starliner Constellation Aquilla to Genesis 175 Drake Interplanetary Caterpillar Starfarer Gemini to Caterpillar 20 Drake Interplanetary Caterpillar Constellation Andromeda to Caterpillar 55 MISC Freelancer MIS Constellation Taurus to Freelancer MIS 25 MISC Hull B 325a to Hull B 30 MISC Hull C Constellation Taurus to Hull C 85 MISC Hull D Constellation Aquilla to Hull D 105 MISC Hull E Constellation Aquilla to Hull E 335 MISC Reliant Mini-Hauler (Kore) Aurora CL to Reliant 15 MISC Reliant News Van (Mako) 325a to Reliant News Van 25 MISC Reliant Researcher (Sen) 325a to Reliant Researcher 20 MISC Reliant Skirmisher (Tana) 300i to Reliant Skirmisher 20 MISC Starfarer Constellation Taurus to Starfarer 170 MISC Starfarer Gemini Constellation Andromeda to Starfarer Gemini 90 Origin Jumpworks 350r Cutlass Red to 350r 15 Origin Jumpworks M50 Interceptor Gladius to M50 Interceptor 20 RSI Aurora LX Aurora MR to Aurora LX 10 RSI Orion Constellation Aquilla to Orion 90 Xi'an Khartu-Al F7C-R Hornet Tracker to Khartu-Al 30 ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      To make an order PM me 📨
    • ⍟ Physical Colonel upgraded to Phoenix LTI ⍟ Banu MM LTI ⍟ P72 LTI ⍟ AURORA LX - LTI
      By mr52jen
      For Sale
      Phoenix LTI Upgraded from PACKAGE - HORNET F7C - LTI -Physical Colonel with collectors Deluxe Green Box - Price $600 - ALSO CONTAINS:
      ⍟ Starting Money: 5,000 UEC ⍟ Lifetime Insurance ⍟ Deluxe Green Collector's Box ⍟ Spaceship-shaped USB Drive ⍟ CD of Game Soundtrack ⍟ Glossy Fold-up Star Map ⍟ Hardback Squadron 42 Manual ⍟ Legacy Alpha ⍟ Squadron 42 Digital Download ⍟ Star Citizen Digital Download ⍟ Digital Star Citizen Manual
      Also for Sale
      Banu Merchantman LTI CCU'd from P72 - $270 Original P72 LTI Price $55 STANDALONE SHIP - AURORA LX - LTI Price $50 Terms
      ⍟ Must be PayPal Verified ⍟Buyer pays PayPal Fees ⍟ If middleman is required buyer covers fees ⍟ Invoice will be provided ⍟ Ship will be gifted to your PayPal email ⍟ Gift must be claimed within 24 hours ⍟
      My Trading History Click the links below then (CTL + F) search for mr52jen to see my feedback - may have to check back a few pages
      March February January October September
    • Package Banu MM LTI SC + SQ42 +Alpha - 265USD$
      By JudasM
      Package DIGITAL PIRATE - LTI upgraded to
      Banu MM or ESPERIA BLADE or VANGUARD WARDEN 

Verified Paypal Only.
    • LTI ships and packages for sale - huge list
      By Fatalist242
      I want to reduce my fleet a little bit so here are nearly all ships I can sell. I will not sell them all and let you decide what I will keep after some are sold.
      I will also list some rare ships and packages that I can buy back for you, but maybe the prices are not so interesting because I have to pay 19 percent VAT here in germany when buying back nowadays in the RSI store.

If you wish to pay with paypal you have to use a verified account. But I will also accept classic bank transfer, bitcoin and cash if you are in my hometown.

please contact me via pm if you are interested.

Here comes the list:

these LTI ships are all upgraded from P72-Archimedes LTI:

Reliant Kore LTI , 90 USD  SOLD
      Avenger Stalker LTI , 100 USD SOLD
      Hull A LTI , 100 USD  SOLD
      315P LTI , 105 USD  SOLD
      Reliant Tana Skirmisher LTI , 120 USD
      325A LTI , 110 USD SOLD
      Reliant Sen Researcher LTI , 115 USD SOLD
      Avenger Warlock LTI , 125 USD SOLD
      Drake Herlad LTI, 125 USD SOLD
      Reliant Mako News Van LTI , 145 USD
      Gladius LTI , 120 USD  SOLD
      Hull B LTI , 120 USD SOLD
      Cutlass Black LTI , 130 USD  SOLD
      M50 Interceptor , 130 USD   SOLD
      Cutlass Red LTI , 145 USD   SOLD
      Freelancer DUR LTI , 150 USD   SOLD
      Freelancer MAX LTI , 165 USD   SOLD
      Constellation Taurus LTI , 190 USD
      Cutlass Blue LTI , 190 USD
      Khartu-AL Scout LTI , 175 USD  SOLD
      Retaliator Base LTI , 190 USD
      Sabre LTI , 230 USD
      Constellation Andromeda LTI , 270 USD
      Starfarer LTI, 319 USD
      Starfarer Gemini LTI , 255 USD 450 USD
      Caterpillar LTI , 290 USD
      Banu Merchantman LTI , 285 USD
      Redeemer LTI , 285 USD
      Vanguard Warden LTI , 265 USD  SOLD
      Vanguard Sentinel LTI , 299 USD
      Constellation Aquila LTI , 299 USD
      Retaliator Bomber LTI , 299 USD
      Vanguard Harbinger LTI , 319 USD
      Orion LTI , 385 USD
      Carrack LTI , 395 USD
      Crucible LTI , 395 USD
      Endeavor LTI , 395 USD
      Hull D LTI , 395 USD
      Reclaimer LTI , 395 USD
      Genesis Starliner LTI , 465 USD
      Hull E LTI , 620 USD
      Vanduul Glaive LTI , 650 USD

upgrades, add-ons and packages:

F7A military hornet upgrade , 45 USD   SOLD
      Advanced Hunter package LTI , 140 USD    SOLD
      Warden Battlefield upgrade kit , 24 month insurance , 30 USD
      Sentinel Battlefield upgrade kit LTI , 70 USD

other rare ships:
      MISC Reliant Mako News Van, Anniversary Sale, 3year insurance , 130 USD
      MISC Reliant Mako News Van LTI, upgraded from a Reliant Kore LTI , 160 USD
      MISC Reliant Sen Researcher LTI, upgraded from a Reliant Kore LTI , 150 USD SOLD
      MISC Reliant Tana Skirmisher LTI, upgraded from a Reliant Kore LTI , 140 USD
    • Ship Sale
      By misawa2me
      For Sale all LTI
      Rear Admiral w/Phoenix pkg:  $350
      Banu Merchantman Stand Alone:  $225
      Retaliator: $250
      Weekend Warrior pkg:  $175
      Gladiator:  $125