What will you name your ship

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ISS Dolemite (Retaliator, bomb bays replaced with 2 x VIP cabin, 1 x 70's disco, all crew seats (except mine) filled with female Kung Fu killers...   I can't wait...  Pirates will come through the doc

Enemies of the Imperium are misunderstood... They just need a little kindness, understanding and forgiveness. So I do what I can:   Super Hornet      Kindness Ghost Hornet      Understanding Gladi

I'm also thinking of naming my Super Hornet the I.S.S. Kindness   ... My mom always encouraged me to to avoid being rude, and instead to kill people with kindness as a child

Posted Images

Gotta wait till the 8th for naming my Reclaimer and MSR. Honestly I'm still not on board with this whole exclusive naming thing... but I guess it is what it is..

I'm not quite sure what to call my Reclaimer though...

I named nothing because I replaced my OC ships with a Completionist pack....

Even the 600i Executive doesn't have naming (Legatus reward) despite being impossible to get before April 27, 2020. Thank goodness I still kept my original WB 600i with name reservation so I've been squatting my executive name for years.

image.png.ffd8b19916d2cf99eb07bee7aab33010.png

How dare I give CIG more money 😕

23 hours ago, Fizzlefuse said:

Gotta wait till the 8th for naming my Reclaimer and MSR. Honestly I'm still not on board with this whole exclusive naming thing... but I guess it is what it is..

I'm not quite sure what to call my Reclaimer though...

Frankly, I'm giving my ships unique names based on my heritage and for people of History - why be like everybody else and name your ship the "HMS Bounty" or the "Dread Pirateship Roberts". You're unique - show it.

On 3/2/2021 at 11:50 PM, Gremlich said:

Frankly, I'm giving my ships unique names based on my heritage and for people of History - why be like everybody else and name your ship the "HMS Bounty" or the "Dread Pirateship Roberts". You're unique - show it.

Oh I'm definitely not going with pop culture references. I really like some RP elements in any game so I'll be naming my ships something unique that I'm at least confident won't be taken... but then you never know.

22 hours ago, Fizzlefuse said:

Oh I'm definitely not going with pop culture references. I really like some RP elements in any game so I'll be naming my ships something unique that I'm at least confident won't be taken... but then you never know.

I named my Carrack "The Bill Anders" after, umm, well, Bill Anders, Astronaut. Don't forget, twisted minds think alike.

Here's my selection of ship names. :)

Ship-names.png.de22794c96380839bb0e16e0f7b20aff.png

Originally I had named my Carrack "THE EXPANSE" but as I dislike names with "The" in them I decided to change it to "CELESTIAL FLAME" yesterday. I think that name is perfect with one of the white skins. Same with my Mercury that I named "BLACK LOTUS" as I will use that with the Nightrunner skin. ;)

So if anybody was desperately looking for naming their Carrack "The Expanse" you might still have a chance if you're quick now that it's available again (but by the time I post this someone probably already took it due to it being the title of that scifi tv-series) :P