reulini

Nintendo 2DS

I've been looking into it mostly because pokemon x/y came out too. The last one I played was silver so I'm some generations behind hehe. I don't have any of their portable consoles like 3ds or something, so I don't know if there are any other good games out there. Are you going to buy it? also a lot of people with 3ds claim that 2ds is for kids. any special reason why they saying that?

Nice! :D are you enjoying it so far? what is it like to play using the 2 screens, does it feel natural?

The game is great so far I realy like it that its more 3D :)

And yeah having 2 screens is pretty nice, if you want to decide what console to buy i'd recommend the 3DS(XL).

Yeah i am planning to get one as well, i didn't play Diamond/Pearl and up because i didn't own a DS at the time and didn't plan to buy one because it was too expensive.

Considering that this comes in at a relatively attractive price point i'm rather tempted to buy one to catch up with the pokemon series :)

The 2ds is marketed at 'kids' or more specifically, their parents. Since the 2ds has no hinges and is in a slate form factor, it is considerably more durable & doesn't have the huge point of failure - the hinge. It also removes the useless 3d [For most :P] function that kids with developing eyes should refrain from using. That doesn't mean it is only for kids though, for people like us who just wanna catch up to Pokemon without spending too much money this is a very good product :)

I went to a store today that sells the 2ds and I think the screens are way too small. The impression I got was that it's like when you are using an ipad and then you switch to an iphone, its just too small. Probably going for a 3ds xl around xmas with a nice discount

I went to a store today that sells the 2ds and I think the screens are way too small. The impression I got was that it's like when you are using an ipad and then you switch to an iphone, its just too small. Probably going for a 3ds xl around xmas with a nice discount

Come to think of it, i should wait for Black Friday :D