Xi'an Scout - Khartu-al (export model)

WinterDragon

I'm glad that I bought the Xi'An Scout back in November with LTI! :D

It's great to see a glimpse of the Khartu-Al, finally!

If it's going on sale again tomorrow, presumably there will be plenty of pics of the Scout ship. :)

And if this means that CIG is bringing back the Flash Sales, that's even better. I'm not going to miss a second chance to own a Banu Merchantman.

love the design and colour scheme! Takes the wide visibility from the Aurora and marries it with the power of a hornet with higher manoeuvrability. Downside is no missiles or so I have read (which seems to be a really key part of space combat)  The wings appear to fold in for landing in the Idris/Bengal

I'm glad that I bought the Xi'An Scout back in November with LTI! :D

It's great to see a glimpse of the Khartu-Al, finally!

If it's going on sale again tomorrow, presumably there will be plenty of pics of the Scout ship. :)

And if this means that CIG is bringing back the Flash Sales, that's even better. I'm not going to miss a second chance to own a Banu Merchantman.

Same here, i really want a Retaliator, but i added $500 last month just before they clarified almost all would return on sale eventually. That was for a 'tali and a MM, although i think a mate will be grabbing the MM instead, so i might just wait and see about an orion/surveyor/carrack/'corvette' as more info comes out

If not the Connie variant release will push it over.

The Connie wont be till next month, so its unlikely to help with the 47m goal as im sure we can get there ($350k in 10 days, with scout sales, should have that by Monday), but 48 & 49m it should.

"Don't know if we are previewing the Connie this episode but the Connie commercial and variants should be out next month" - Sandi on Facebook

IMO they should come with insurance (though it implies none do with the single-ships), less than the packages, but still something to match the cost of the ship, $30-99 = 1mo, 100-199 = 2mo etc

Its not a big deal though, we'll just have to make sure we're paying our bills when the game starts. The daft thing is, when we only get a few thousand UEC, those with more than a couple of ships could end up having to 'forfeit' that start-up money to pay the insurance on all (/most of) their ships.