21 million and the ticker went A-wall lol

Ywaik

no more than moments ago I was checking the ticker. After refreshing the page the ticker we at 00000000, so I hoped over the the funding goals and that too is broken. It's Y2K all over again!

Sorry I made a mistake in my subject heading. Pasta has informed me that A-wall is spelled AWOL. Thank you Pasta, and I am sorry to all of those who are in or have been in military service *holds head in shame*

And the $23million goal has been revealed....I'd say, let's get another 2 million, fast :D

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/13305-Letter-From-The-Chairman-21-Million

• Xi’an Scout Unlocked! The Khartu is the light attack craft of the Xi’An military. Contrary to Human ship design, the Khartu doesn’t have a traditional main thruster, instead featuring an array of maneuvering thrusters on articulated rigs. This design allows for incredible agility, making them the bane of UEE pilots, who bestowed the nickname ‘Quark’ because when all of the thrusters are firing, the ship looks like a spark flying through space. The Xi’an Aopoa corporation also manufactures an export model, the Khartu-al, for sale to human civilians as a dedicated scout/explorer. The export model features the same Xi’an maneuvering rig, but control surfaces modified for human use and a more limited armament. (Designer: Aopoa)

22 mill is facial capture with eye infinity stuff...

Couldnt really care less

Surprised how many people didnt know the 22m stretch goal.

I don't know what CIG planned on having this...I mean, c'mon you need hell of alot faces to get enough variety

I'd rather like the Xi'an fighter, less time consuming and more value...

But I guess CR wants to have details to the max (as long as money allows it)

I don't know what CIG planned on having this...I mean, c'mon you need hell of alot faces to get enough variety

I'd rather like the Xi'an fighter, less time consuming and more value...

But I guess CR wants to have details to the max (as long as money allows it)

Agreed. On that vein, keep in mind that more than likely, the Infinite Realities and facial capture animation tech is mostly software that has already been developed. This means that it will cost less than designing an extra ship from scratch in time for the PU release. I'm guessing there is some overlap on the backend here. There is no way pledging will slow down, so I doubt there is any way we'll stop before 23 million. Therefore, you can consider the stretchgoal to be "23 Million: IR and facial motion capture, also a new ship" because the money to cover licensing for those software products is far below 1mil. Also, be aware that there was a miscalculation on how much physical addons would cost. Add that onto the paypal and Stripe fees they didn't consider, and they're actually over budget right now. They need to go 2 mil above their original 21 mil goal just to make sure they won't need investors... I am sure the goals after the 24 mark will be much better than the last 8 mil of goals. :)