DotA 2

LightMonk

• 5 months later...

How experienced are you LightMonk? I've only been playing for a month or so and just started doing actual matchmaking, so i'm a bit of a noob :P play it fairly regularly though so perhaps we can game sometime? :)

If anyone else is playing DotA 2 he can find me regularry (*) on our Fleet-TS and I may consider to play with him/her ;) I have 2 invites but I will not give them away yet. Edit: (*) so at 18:00 UTC+1 / GMT+1 till I go to bed

How long have you been playing? I've only been playing for a month or so and just started doing actual matchmaking (been practicing with bots till recently), so i'm far from experienced haha. I play it fairly regularly though so perhaps we can game sometime :)

Damn, I see this thread for the for first time. I always wanted to start playing it, but I think it might be not so good to play alone.

I'd actually recommend starting alone- it's how I got into it :) it takes a while to get familiar with everything, and I think testing out as many heroes as you can is the best place to start to find out what you do best. I rushed into playing matches when I started and it does more harm than good :S

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...