JoshTheReaper

Anime?

It's a good anime, but the story lines were shrunk down tbh. There was a whole lot too tell you and so little time and the characters were kinda shallow, some of them anyway.  

"Ito Takuya" has to be one of the funniest guys although he has limited screen time :D again 12 episodes not really enough.

Godzilla: City on the Edge of Battle number (2 of 3)

This had a good anime  for the first one. The second one (this) half way through and really started to suck. Everyone (new) was shallow tbh. I hope it does better job in part 3.

I had to leave out a large part of it as most did go into spoiler territory.

Also I'll throw in Devils Line, it's got romance, but it does have a very nice action style in it. 

Goblin Slayer is another good one. Albeit, there is not really any deep characters, but barely enough. 

Granted I never read the manga, but boy I should have! I thought it was another D&D style where everybody is happy and win every battle, boy was a wrong... just take the first cave ... again was I ever wrong! It's not a dark story, well not every ones.

Here spoiler of the first battle. It's not a gore-fest tbh.

Spoiler

Oh yeah, watched that beautiful(but sad) ending of 7. really well made fore shadowing. it wasn't the animation but the context that was well done.

The best anime that i've seen in a while i'd say is the new "Rise of the Shield Hero" that started airing this season.  It's very well done so far but it's only on episode 4.  Another is "That time I got reincarnated as a slime".  Gobline slayer is really good as well as the new sword art online. 

Here are some Crunchyroll guest passes if anyone wants: SZU6Z7QPT67 , 6W7JGVGLBLW, TN9MH39GU6A

I watched Gate recently. Meh, light and airy. I'm rewatching Space Battleship Yamato 2199, the original Harlock, Trigun, Bubblegum Crisis, Fang of the Sun:Dougram ( a little rough as there are no subtitles or Dub), and Cowboy Bebop-u