Anime?

JoshTheReaper

LIGHTMONKS ANIME WINTER SEASON 2016 GUIDE OF AWESOMENESS

Only 4 weeks to the next season, so most series next season have PVs to get a first impressions.

Here the second cour ones that continue the next season and are generally good and get watched as soon they air by me.

1. Utawawerumono - The False Faces:

Spoiler

It continues to bring good scenes, coupled with nice backgrounds and interesting characters.
So far only few action scenes but they are bound to pick up with the second cour.
Definitely a must watch for anyone who likes Anime!

687474703a2f2f7075752e73682f6c616561742e

2. Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans

Spoiler

After Reconguista that wanted too much in too few episodes and fans generally agree was bad, Iron-Blooded Orphans seems to be doing pretty good,
A good cast of characters, good looking Mecha Designs and interesting Factions.
As a fan of Gundam a pretty good watch

mobile-suit-gundam-iron-blooded-orphans-

3. Heavy Object

Spoiler

LN author is the same doing the Index ones.
Generally its about them Bro Adventures with cute chicks in over sized Strategic Tank Machines of Doom.
Its fun and I am sure to continue watching it.

1448729513171.jpg.48fa71ae2eedc902f61f83

4. GATE

Spoiler

Personally reading the mangas, so not so intrested in it myself but I am sure to watch the episodes I know something intresting is happening.
The story is fun and engaging, if just A1 could do things more nude and gory it would be more awesome.

gateartb.thumb.jpg.d9c8eb02e9d9affeb11a2

NEW SERIES

1. Dimension W

Spoiler

As posted before I think it will be one of the best new series the season.
Generally it is a pretty CyberPunk season one.
Definitely worth a try.

2. Hai to Gensou no Grimgar

Spoiler

A new Fantasy MMORPG setting adaption from A1.
Art Design by one who has a huge tight fetish.
People say that the story is great so why not give it a try.

3. Macross Delta

Spoiler

Satelight back with a Macross one.
Beside Symphogear, also Macross has a huge focus on music and I love good music tracks.
Always found the Hybrid Fighter/Mechas cool and the action never really disappointed.

Preview out but it also stated that it actually airs in Spring,  3 months wait!

4. Schwarzesmarken

Spoiler

We are in the East German Frontline against the Beta Alien Invasion.
Every Fighter type you know in the real world exist as a Mecha variant.
Primary Faction is the DDR and a lot of girls with big boob in tight pilot uniforms pilot those mechas.
Hopefully LINDEN doesn't bomb it hard and delivers on the gore front.

5. Bubuki Buranki

Spoiler

Interesting CG Animation Sytyle as Arpeggio Ars Nova.
First disliked that animation style but now like it, besides it makes animating action much more easier.
Don't know much of the story but the scenes look great so far.

6. Koukaku no Pandora

Spoiler

Personal favorite of this season.
Story is about 2 cute cyborg girls.
Writer is the same who did the Appleased story but its has a lot of comedic and cute girl parts.
Gokumi will either do a good job or bomb it like the current Lance one.
Thanks to Yuuki Yuuna I know that they can do good animation if they want to.

img000010.thumb.png.dfe9612cd31f8affb7b3

7. Luck & Logic

Spoiler

Take a card game and make it into Anime.
There are multiple ones with success so here is another one.
Based how the story will go it can be good.

8. Musaigen no Phantom World

Spoiler

Will KyoAni find a way again?
Pretty sure they will. This time they choose a Fantasy Action Romance series where the MC drew his own girlfriends with his powers.

Here a link to see which others series I will watch or at least watch the first episode off: http://goo.gl/eplRLF

Thats it for my seasonal pre-season review. Have fun picking. :)

1448563307980.thumb.jpg.2ad485092ec3794c

Edited by LightMonk
Macross Delta airs in Spring

Cannot wait til the new GATE season! 

If you also have not watched Owari no seraph I suggest you do so! One Punch Man and World Trigger :) All these animes are rather new, seen so many but I guess many of you have as well! So I will just post the ones I currently enjoy :)

3 hours ago, Kendis said:

Cannot wait til the new GATE season! 

If you also have not watched Owari no seraph I suggest you do so! One Punch Man and World Trigger :) All these animes are rather new, seen so many but I guess many of you have as well! So I will just post the ones I currently enjoy :)

1447533271708.png.16f266d78ef3fa2abe4e78

Why, just why is A1 doing GATE? Could have been so much better.
Like Bunny Pussy and all the gore (Rory slaughtered those bandits in the town assault, but no, she bats them....)
As wrote in my review, will watch the maybe good parts of the story.

World Trigger, the current Filler sucks ass and I am just glad that I have the manga.

Tomorrow last episode of OPM and it will be awesome, yes.
But S2 never.

Watch Utawerumono. (pic related)

Oh, are we sharing winter shows we'll be watching?

Well, the second season of Gate will be superb, along with Durarara!! X2 Ketsu, aside from that, if Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans keeps going, my friends and I will keep watching it. 

As for new shows, Boku dake ga Inai Machi, Divine Gate, and Hai to Gensou no Grimgar.

........ And I know someone will hate me for this but I'm looking forward to Ajin. I love the manga, and honestly in regards to the fact that it's the same studio (or at least very similar style) who did Knights of Sydonia..... I don't mind, I actually liked that show, as well.

Aside from that, it's waiting game for Kizumonogatari and Persona 3.

38 minutes ago, Kendis said:

What I have heard there is no realease date as of yet for OPM S2, but that does not mean it will never come, right :P? Maybe we will just have to wait.. indefinitely? :P 

You'll probably have to wait one to two years, there's not a lot of the manga out yet, and Madhouse will need to wait until there is more.

8 hours ago, Kendis said:

If you also have not watched Owari no seraph I suggest you do so!

+1

I watch it for Krul (started watching because of fanart of her) and Shinoa (she's just too awesome).
Yu and Mika (yes, both males) almost deserve a romantic tag. Dunno what to think about that...but yeah, it's awesome.

OPM is a self-explanatory must watch and dunno about World Trigger. Read about it, maybe I try it it when I've got time.

5 hours ago, Kendis said:

What I have heard there is no realease date as of yet for OPM S2, but that does not mean it will never come, right :P? Maybe we will just have to wait.. indefinitely? :P 

I read Madhouse is known for not making a second season.