Anime?

JoshTheReaper

Ohh i didnt know about this, thanks!

Oh I laughed waaay to hard at that.

Although on the topic of fanservice:
Anime has actually helped me see just how much fanservice is in western programs too, just no one calls it that. Once you start being able to recognize it it becomes interesting just how pervasive it is (GoT is probably the best example of this).

Although on the topic of fanservice:
Anime has actually helped me see just how much fanservice is in western programs too, just no one calls it that. Once you start being able to recognize it it becomes interesting just how pervasive it is (GoT is probably the best example of this).

I do like fanservice a lot, but since I don't really like Western "Anime" I especially have my issues with that kind of fanservice.

Look at Highschool of the Death. I only saw a few eps of that some time ago on TV. Maaaybe I watch it for real someday.
However, the art style (which I just can't deal with) + the amount of fanservice turned it into borderline hentai.

Not that I dislike borderline hentai. Though I prefer Ecchi.
Actually the only borderline hentai that I enjoyed a lot was Yosuga no Sora (though I only cared about Sora's arc...wish they would have made all 12 with her arc...but well, it's based on a visual novel).

I do like fanservice a lot, but since I don't really like Western "Anime" I especially have my issues with that kind of fanservice.

Look at Highschool of the Death. I only saw a few eps of that some time ago on TV. Maaaybe I watch it for real someday.
However, the art style (which I just can't deal with) + the amount of fanservice turned it into borderline hentai.

Not that I dislike borderline hentai. Though I prefer Ecchi.
Actually the only borderline hentai that I enjoyed a lot was Yosuga no Sora (though I only cared about Sora's arc...wish they would have made all 12 with her arc...but well, it's based on a visual novel).

Oh, I was talking about Western Live action shows, not animated.

I personally hate fanservice, especially when it serves no real purpose other than "Loook Bewbs!". Which is rather ironic considering one of the first anime I ever watched was an Ecchi comedy (I didn't know it was Ecchi and was five episodes in before there was an Ecchi scene, rather scarring that).

Oh, I was talking about Western Live action shows, not animated.

I personally hate fanservice, especially when it serves no real purpose other than "Loook Bewbs!". Which is rather ironic considering one of the first anime I ever watched was an Ecchi comedy (I didn't know it was Ecchi and was five episodes in before there was an Ecchi scene, rather scarring that).

*Visits the anime thread*
*Posts about live action shows*

XxS3NYK.jpg

Also, it's self explaining that you need to watch an ecchi which contains comedy. Otherwise you're looking for hentai (in the most cases...there are exceptions).

Btw if you want to watch a nice ecchi comedy (+ action and supernatural magic stuff) without an "omg I'm so sorry cuz I saw ya boobs"-dense-MC, go watch Trinity Seven.
It's a shame that one is quite short and only has 1 season. I want a 2nd one...that was so hilarious.

PS: Actually almost every ecchii which isn't at least +17 is comedy. Why? Simply because ecchi delivers tons of situations which turns into something funny by itself.

*Visits the anime thread**Posts about live action shows*
XxS3NYK.jpg

Also, it's self explaining that you need to watch an ecchi which contains comedy. Otherwise you're looking for hentai (in the most cases...there are exceptions).

Btw if you want to watch a nice ecchi comedy (+ action and supernatural magic stuff) without an "omg I'm so sorry cuz I saw ya boobs"-dense-MC, go watch Trinity Seven.
It's a shame that one is quite short and only has 1 season. I want a 2nd one...that was so hilarious.

PS: Actually almost every ecchii which isn't at least +17 is comedy. Why? Simply because ecchi delivers tons of situations which turns into something funny by itself.

XD fair's fair, I was just trying to point out how fans of western live action make fun of anime for its fanservice then turn around and watch something like Game of Thrones without a shred of irony.

Also as I said, I don't like Ecchi, and I'm kinda done with comedy for now (with the exception of an occasional episode of Nichijou or Lucky Star) but I'm sure someone else can make use of that recommendation.

XD fair's fair, I was just trying to point out how fans of western live action make fun of anime for its fanservice then turn around and watch something like Game of Thrones without a shred of irony.

Pretty sure GoT even had an incest sex scene within the first 3 episodes (of course tons of boobs,too)...even Yosuga no Sora wasn't that fast. lol
I once watched stuff like GoT, but even before I could start with season 3 (or 4? meh, who cares) I abandoned everything and started with anime.
Well, I watched it for nothing but the dragons.

Also as I said, I don't like Ecchi, and I'm kinda done with comedy for now (with the exception of an occasional episode of Nichijou or Lucky Star) but I'm sure someone else can make use of that recommendation.

But comedy is great!
Especially when it contains Mashiro...I need a second season so bad.

Execute plan "C"!