Anime?

JoshTheReaper

Preview Pictures of the tenth episode of Yuuki Yuna Wa Yusha are out. Lot of happy scenes/pictures, one fucking dark picture/scene.
I really wonder where this series is going. Will someone die? will someone get hurt? Will it get a Bad End or a Happy End?

It has so many Mysterys!!!

Angel Beats After Story . jpg

Well that's a thing now.  Not sure how I feel about it continuing.

Not what you think it will be. Big Slice of Life series from the looks of it, so nothing with PewPewPew. Not on my AnimeRadar site right now.

Just saw Aoki Hagane No Arpeggio.

It's a short one, But I can highly recommend it.... it's kinda... awesome in its own way :D

No need to give any detailed info about this serie... as soon as you've seen the first episode, or just watch a bit on youtube... you are well on your way of knowing what this is about ;)

Aoki-Hagane-No-Arpeggio.png

Just saw Aoki Hagane No Arpeggio.

It's a short one, But I can highly recommend it.... it's kinda... awesome in its own way :D

No need to give any detailed info about this serie... as soon as you've seen the first episode, or just watch a bit on youtube... you are well on your way of knowing what this is about ;)

Aoki-Hagane-No-Arpeggio.png

yeah, a spin-off from the popular flash game -Kancolle-

We do have one member in our Fleet doing similar thing and is currently drawing persona for the ships