RSI fighters

Torzoi

Reading some of the stories fighter was made by RSI to be part of the fighter competition that the F7 and F8 won. Sometimes the fighters that do not win.are too expensive vice not as good and it would be interestingto pilot or build these fighters _or export.

I doubt CIG would mention the RSI fighters unless they intended to include them in-universe at some point and time. I predict RSI's prototype fighters will be available in-game as rare ships, possibly as rewards for advanced missions. I doubt CIG will release any RSI fighters to buy like the 14 known ships.

I doubt CIG would mention the RSI fighters unless they intended to include them in-universe at some point and time. I predict RSI's prototype fighters will be available in-game as rare ships, possibly as rewards for advanced missions. I doubt CIG will release any RSI fighters to buy like the 14 known ships.

It would make sense for them to be advanced designs.  Maybe something you start flying late in S42.  We know they train on the Avenger, then progress to a Hornet.  There almost has to be something after that.  

• 3 weeks later...