Top Clans

Not many clans release their information about member / shipcount. But since its all available here on our site atm, roughly, we do not try to hide it at the moment. We are one of the biggest, if not the biggest, with over 900 ships at our disposal enlisted in our fleet right now. Not releasing any specific information, but that is an rough estimation of what we have Listed At the moment. A couple other of big clans would be Blue Horizon and Black Widow Company.

I see, Thank you Stoff for the clarification. You will be happy to know that I have decided to join the Imperium Fleet. Imperium members Activity, maturity and size has convinced me to make it my home. I am eager and hope to work along side many of you in Imperium, in our effort to make a name for ourselves in the Star Citizen Universe.

I have not applied yet because I have not pledged for a ship yet :( and i missed the lifetime insurance by only a few days. However I want to buy a Pledge that gives me alpha, beta, full game and squad 42 with a hardy ship built for combat, as that is how i see myself best contributing to Imperium and its Mighty Military. 

Ah, assumed you had pledged already due to the fact that you have "Pledge : The Kickstarter" on your profile. :) Ah well, do note that whatever you pledge for can be sold back to CIG and you can buy something else if you change your mind. :)

Our system is evil, an upcoming skynet for sure. :) Regarding "selling back", i for instance had an Rear Admiral, which i sold back, and used the cash, that then is saved on my account, to buy an gladiator and an retaliator that was on an limited time sale. So yeah, its great that you can do this IMO, and best thing is, if you do not enjoy how they develop the ship you have pledged for, you can easally swap with just the press of a button and your password. :)

Ok got it. oh when i sign up for Imperium (hopefully soon) do I get to make the name under my picture "military" as that is what I will sign up for. Also do I get a signature picture of Imperium military or is that reserved or high ranking members and VIP's.

Glad to see more and more people join. I only joined a couple of days ago and I'm happy I did so. Like Rand_Mckikas said, there is a sub-forum where you can request a signature when your application gets accepted and you get access to the Imperium part of the forum. You can either request a signature or do like I did and use the template they have made to put together your own signature if you have any image editing software like Photoshop or GIMP.

Regarding the title under your picture you will see it change when you posted in the appropriate thread for whichever division you wish to join. Hopefully you get your pledge sorted soon and join us at Imperium :)

Lets use the word Fleet instead of Corp because Corp refers to EVE too much :P

p.s

not sure but i guess you should be able to join without having pledged a ship because there is plenty of time to get that sorted before alpha/beta. but i guess any of the diplomacy or fleet command should decide that.

also there are some ways to get LTI on ships with gifting to somebody with LTI and he then sells the ship and buys the same ship on his acc and then gifts it back. but no idea if it is legal and if that kind of thing is allowed within Imperium couldn't find much about it.  

I almost mentioned the LTI thing because I've seen people talk about it, but I'm not sure how to do it or if it's allowed, so I thought I'd avoid it. Even if it is allowed I'm probably not your guy unless you want to risk losing X amount of money because I screwed something up :P And regarding the name of a "clan" I think just "fleet" or "organization" sounds good.