this is more than a bug, it's something else

Sometimes when there's severe desync on the servers, the quantum transition can lead to a ship disappearing and you're stuck in space. It's not very common, but it happens. When that happens, just Alt-F4 and come back into the game. You'll wake up at the station and be fine. You might need to claim the ship again, which sucks, but you won't lose any gear.

13 hours ago, Chimaera said:

Sometimes when there's severe desync on the servers, the quantum transition can lead to a ship disappearing and you're stuck in space. It's not very common, but it happens. When that happens, just Alt-F4 and come back into the game. You'll wake up at the station and be fine. You might need to claim the ship again, which sucks, but you won't lose any gear.

I took a simple contract but I couldn't complete because of connections errors and bugs. I tried almost all day but game did not let me finish the contract. it's compeletely unplayable. you may say it's still alpha but I say it's not even alpha, pre alpha. most important thing they want 70 usd for this? 11 years since the game was announced and it's still full of serious bugs, this is unacceptable.

I uninstalled the game, maybe I give another chance ten years later.

• 8 months later...
On 5/27/2023 at 2:32 PM, murdocklawless said:

I took a simple contract but I couldn't complete because of connections errors and bugs. I tried almost all day but game did not let me finish the contract. it's compeletely unplayable. you may say it's still alpha but I say it's not even alpha, pre alpha. most important thing they want 70 usd for this? 11 years since the game was announced and it's still full of serious bugs, this is unacceptable.

I uninstalled the game, maybe I give another chance ten years later.

Agree with you 100% ...things like missions especially should be working, as it is, almost EVERY one is bugged and its pot luck weather your able to finish them or not, more annoying is when you spend a good amount of time, only for the last part to be bugged or you get discon. Very poor, Alpha or not!

as for waiting 10 years, dont hold ya breath, i too tried this when it was 1st released, decided to quit due to the many bugs making it almost unplayable, which i kind of expected as it was brand new & just released in aAlpha... here we are 8 years later, same bugs, but more! lol, this game will never leave Alpha.