Need a skilled broker

Leviathan

@LeviathanI've never seen someone actually do the kind of transaction you're talking about, usually it's either purchase an account for money or sell ships off, not try to do a "I have these ships in my account I'd swap for a Kraken account". It might be better to do a melt of ships on your account and then buy a credit-based Kraken.

@Leviathanoyou said you don't want to buy it, but this might be the safest route for you. If the ships you wanted to trade have enough melt value if you melt them instead, you should go that way, like Chimaera said.

You can also try and sell your ships, to get enough cash to buy store credit on the grey (usually around 60% its value). So you'll just need in cash the value equivalent to 60% of a kraken, in order to have enough store credit for a kraken Then you wait for ILW or IAE to get one with those credits.

Leaivathon :  you said  quote :  you dont want to buy one straight out.    but in you 3rd part   :   you say you have a account that has a kraken on the account.

are you actually looking for a second kraken- on the cheep..   use gray market- 

•  

6 hours ago, Painmiester said:

Leaivathon :  you said  quote :  you dont want to buy one straight out.    but in you 3rd part   :   you say you have a account that has a kraken on the account.

are you actually looking for a second kraken- on the cheep..   use gray market- 

•  

You got it the other way round ;) he wants to trade the ships he has for an account with a kraken on it.