New to Star Citizen. Want a ship that can haul a ground vehicle

MrChoke72

I played this game the last few days with the free 7 ship thing they had.  Now its done.  I want to start for real and would like a ground vehicle to go with my ship.  A small one like a Cyclone maybe.  But what I cannot find is a place to tell me what vehicles ships can hold.  I get these SCU numbers on cargo space but what is needed is L x W x H dimensions.

So what ship would hold this?  The smallest, cheapest one if anybody knows.

Thanks

40 minutes ago, MrChoke72 said:

I played this game the last few days with the free 7 ship thing they had.  Now its done.  I want to start for real and would like a ground vehicle to go with my ship.  A small one like a Cyclone maybe.  But what I cannot find is a place to tell me what vehicles ships can hold.  I get these SCU numbers on cargo space but what is needed is L x W x H dimensions.

Cutlass Black could work. Some people have said they can make the Nomad work for the ROC, but I haven't done it. Freelancer MAX is the best one overall. (Don't get a standard Freelancer, the door isn't wide enough yet - will be reworked). The Freelancer MAX is great because it has a massive cargo hold, can fit a lot of missiles, and has four forward facing size 3s + a turret. Just my 2 cents.

Edit: Cyclone dimensions are a bit bigger width-wise and length wise than the ROC, so it might have issues in the Cutlass Black. Just a FYI. 

10 hours ago, Chimaera said:

Cutlass Black could work. Some people have said they can make the Nomad work for the ROC, but I haven't done it. Freelancer MAX is the best one overall. (Don't get a standard Freelancer, the door isn't wide enough yet - will be reworked). The Freelancer MAX is great because it has a massive cargo hold, can fit a lot of missiles, and has four forward facing size 3s + a turret. Just my 2 cents.

Edit: Cyclone dimensions are a bit bigger width-wise and length wise than the ROC, so it might have issues in the Cutlass Black. Just a FYI. 

OK. thanks.  I looked at the Freelancer Max ands the ROC.   I think I like the ROC more than Cyclone since mining is probably the thing I'll do the most.  But still liking the Cutlass Black more than the Freelancer MAX (and its cheaper).  But will the Cutlass fit the ROC is the new question....