Hello everyone! o7

Logan Terrick

Hey all! I'm new to Imperium but not new to Star Citizen. I originally pledged back in 2014 but went way overboard and spent far too much money. To cut a long story short I ended up selling my account and stopped playing. My current account I pledged back in May 2018. I have spent some money in my new account but I'm keeping it limited. I currently have a Cutlass Red normal package and a Mercury Star Runner that was CCU'd from an LTI Cyclone.

I played for a good while back in 2018 as a member of TEST. I actually did a lot of testing back then, so much so that I got an invite to join the Evocati. Shortly after that though I stopped playing. The state of the game back then just wasn't high enough to be able to play the game on a regular basis long-term. I was also pledged in Elite Dangerous from 2013 and that game was fully playable and released so I played that instead. I've been playing ED on and off ever since. Though I have kept up with SC progress and popped in to try it once in a while.

During my time playing ED I ran my own player group. It wasn't massive but we had 50+ regular members and our Discord always had a dozen or so people in voice every day. I ran the group from 2017 until last year, when it broke apart due to members stopping playing the game.

After the release of Elite Dangerous Odyssey I was also really discouraged with the state of ED, so I stopped playing and haven't been gaming at all for about a year. I recently came back to try again. Elite Dangerous Odyssey though is still having issues, a lot of players have recently stopped playing and it appears that Frontier have about given up on the game now. So I am now looking at playing Star Citizen again. From what I can see the game seems much more playable now and I'm hoping it can be my new game of choice.

When I was with TEST they were nice enough but I didn't feel that I really gelled with the community overall, so I am looking for another large ORG that fits me better, hence my joining Imperium.

I'm 53 years old and prefer PvE cooperative gameplay (though I have done my share of PvP). I am mostly looking for an active group that has people I can chat to on Discord, have a laugh with and cooperate with in game. When I am playing a game I play a LOT, so you'll see me around quite a lot, but it's mostly between the hours of 9am to 11pm UK time. I'm also looking at trying to become a content creator for the game, so watch out for that.

My real life background is that I have worked in IT all my life, from IT support through Level 4 Engineer, Network Analyst, Systems Analyst and finally Service Management for Hewlett Packard. I now no longer work due to my wife being disabled and needing full-time care, which is where I come in. This means I am mostly at home 24/7, hence I have a lot of time to fill and why I play games like SC a LOT.

I am also an avid photographer in real life. It's been a hobby since I was young, I even went semi-pro for a while back in the late 90's, early 2000's.

I've also just built myself a new PC as my old one was lacking the oomph needed. This is my new build:

ASUS Prime x570-P Motherboard

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x CPU @ 4.2Ghz

32GB Corsair Vengeance 3600Mhz RAM

1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus M.2 NVME SSD

EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 FTW3 ULTRA GAMING GPU

Although I am waiting for the 3070 to arrive, hopefully tomorrow or the next day. After which I will be in game on a regular basis. I will also be in Discord so I can get to know you all.

See you all around! o7

Hi and welcome, I too have a new build (about 2 weeks now) but I can't get the elevators in microtech spaceport to work.   But everything else is a smooth 56 fps.  :)  No stuttering what so ever on max settings.

Intel i-9 12900k

NZXT X73 AIO

Asus Hero Maximus EVA  Z690

32 GB 6400mhz DDR 4  Corsair Dominator RGB

Asus Nvdia RTX 3090ti Strix LC OC 24G

3 NVME M2 SSD 1TB, 2TB, 2TB

NZXT H7 Flow case