Jump to content

Play "Raid: Shadow Legends"


Danakar Endeel
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hey there guys! :)

I'm having a lot of fun with this game called "Raid: Shadow Legends". Originally it started as a mobile game but it's now also available on PC. It's an awesome little game and can be played completely F2P as they hand out promo codes on a regular basis as well as free "Shards" with which you can summon more Champions to fight for you.

Here's my referral link for "Raid: Shadow Legends" if you want to give it a try: https://link.plrm.zone/app/j95gs

Get the game through this link and both of us can get some free stuff to boost us along! The also added a couple promo codes just a few days ago that you can enter ingame for a lot of free goodies: 

  • RAIDSUMMERGIFT
  • DREAMTEAM

At first I didn't think much of the game but when I started playing I found out that there's a lot of things to do and they have constant events and tournaments where even casual players who just log in once of twice a day can get a lot of free stuff to boost their Champions. Currently there are events going on where you can get fragments for Epic Champions that you can fuse together for a free Legendary Champion; the High Elf Lonatharil who appears to be an awesome support character for your team.

Lonatharil.thumb.jpg.74e63abae09e21545509871cfdfe288d.jpg

Also be sure to join a guild (even if it's just a random one) so you can accept weekly guild quest to complete for guild coins which you can use to buy items from the guild store. Arena duels are also very casual as you won't be waiting on players to make choices. The developers just made it so that players just set up their defensive party and then the AI takes it from there; so everything is a smooth experience. :)

So if you want to give it a try, just use this link and I hope you will have a great time in "Raid: Shadow Legends"! :) 

front-page-bg-champions.thumb.jpg.5d6058eda71a211b2b0e5a12854f997a.jpg

By the way, if after the tutorial mission you're having issues deciding which character to choose don't worry as you can get all of them eventually through "Shards". However, it seems that the High Elf Elhain as well as the Dark Elf Kael are the most preferred choices. I chose Elhain and she's a solid nuker who just blasts away enemies with her arrows. Similar with Kael but he's a spellcaster who also has a lot of AoE attacks with poison and can deal a lot of damage. Athel and Galek seem to be the least favorite choices but they still hold their own and have very decent abilites. So just choose the one you like the look of and just have fun! :D 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/6/2022 at 6:47 AM, Chimaera said:

I blew a ton of money and time and energy in that game... Never again... 

That's unfortunate to hear but ofcourse it's your decision to spend money or not. Heck, I spent some money on it which would have otherwise gone to other hobbies. A month later a good friend of mine started playing Raid, did not spend a single cent, and he already is ahead of me compared to tournaments and dealing damage to the Clan Boss etc even though he spends less time playing the game. ;) 

8 hours ago, CC-Corp said:

I've invested to much in Epic Seven, to switch to a different turn based rpg, weeb as i am prefers e7 & arknights xD 

 

That's understandable. I actually looked at Epic Seven myself but eventually settled on "Raid Shadow Legends" instead. It's nice however to have options. Heck, I've also started playing a completely different game recently called "Genshin Impact" while previously playing Black Desert Online while also playing Guild Wars 2 and Crossout. Lots of games and lots of variety as it will likely be a while before Star Citizen and Squadron 42 ever see the light of day. So in the meantime I just find other fun stuff to play. :)

 

So I just thought that if people would be interested in playing "Raid: Shadow Legends"; they could maybe use my referral link. :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/6/2022 at 6:47 AM, Chimaera said:

I blew a ton of money and time and energy in that game... Never again... 

By the way, if you still have that account you might be able to sell it. Apparently there's a market for old accounts if they have good Champions in them; especially ones that people can't obtain anymore like Saito, Ninja, and Aleksandr. Those were apparently never added to the shards afterwards and as such the only way to get them is by buying an account that has them.

So there might still be a way for you to recoup some money if you have any good Champions. Now I don't know the specifics as to where you can sell your account and if that's against the TOS or not but I'd figure I'd mention it. :)

Then, should you ever get the urge to play Raid Shadow Legends again, you're more than welcome to use my referral link and then keep it F2P without spending any money on it. :D

 Arbiter-love.thumb.jpg.136a2253998bf93beb1fcbc8656f4bc6.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Danakar Endeel said:

By the way, if you still have that account you might be able to sell it. Apparently there's a market for old accounts if they have good Champions in them; especially ones that people can't obtain anymore like Saito, Ninja, and Aleksandr. Those were apparently never added to the shards afterwards and as such the only way to get them is by buying an account that has them.

50+ Legos including 2x 6 star Valkyries, 2x 6 star Septimus (and a third one in my vault), 3x Martyrs, Ninja, Cardiel, Krisk, Elder Skarg set up to burn through Spider 20+... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Chimaera said:

50+ Legos including 2x 6 star Valkyries, 2x 6 star Septimus (and a third one in my vault), 3x Martyrs, Ninja, Cardiel, Krisk, Elder Skarg set up to burn through Spider 20+... 

Wow! That sounds like quite the valuable account. Who knows, it might fetch a very nice price so you can recoup some of the money you spent on it if you ever decide that you want to part with it. I'm sure there are trading sites out there as I've seen them talk about them on Reddit. 💰:) 

My only Legendary is Deliana atm as I only started playing about a month and a half ago and haven't had much luck with shards as of yet. 😅

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I know there's a secondary market for those accounts, but the amount of money I would "recoup" would likely be miniscule compared to the money input. I'll probably wait awhile and see if some more of the "rare legos" become extinct legos and drive up the price. I originally started like you, play for free, but once you get to a certain point in the game, you literally cannot progress without spending money.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Chimaera said:

I know there's a secondary market for those accounts, but the amount of money I would "recoup" would likely be miniscule compared to the money input. I'll probably wait awhile and see if some more of the "rare legos" become extinct legos and drive up the price. I originally started like you, play for free, but once you get to a certain point in the game, you literally cannot progress without spending money.

 

Quote

once you get to a certain point in the game, you literally cannot progress without spending money.

Heh, sounds like a familiar trait with many F2P games. Ah well, I'm still enjoying myself a lot right now. Heck, even in my F2P state I was able to get up in the Top-3 of some of those tournaments; even got to first place for a new Kael skin; so for me that was nice. Now he was only a Rare so I guess a lot of end-game players didn't bother but for beginning players it was a nice thing. :)

I'm just taking it at a gradual pace. For that it seems like a fun game to play. Not sure if I could also install it on a mobilephone so that I would be able to play it both on my PC as well as log into my account from a mobile device should I be away for a while. I might need to look into that. ;)  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Danakar Endeel said:

Heh, sounds like a familiar trait with many F2P games. Ah well, I'm still enjoying myself a lot right now. Heck, even in my F2P state I was able to get up in the Top-3 of some of those tournaments; even got to first place for a new Kael skin; so for me that was nice. Now he was only a Rare so I guess a lot of end-game players didn't bother but for beginning players it was a nice thing. :)

 

Tournaments are bracketed by power level, so as you get stronger, you'll find yourself facing off against players who have been doing the pay 2 win side of things and you won't be able to make it in tournies. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...