I bought the Aurora MR in a pack. Question about Identifying your Ship from the list at the Hangar

Trajer

At the hangar there is a list of ships on the terminal. I jumped into the wrong ship. A Avenger Titan. I jumped into the cockpit and received the all clear to take off. Something made me stop and realise that it wasn't my ship. I didn't take off. I shut down the ship, got out and then logged off the game. I checked what I had which was a Aurora MR. Went back and am now sitting in the only one on the terminal list. Is this my Aurora MR? and what would have happened if I would have flown away in the Avenger which clearly was someone else's ship.

When you pull your ship, the terminal will tell you which hangar or pad that your ship is on. It will also have a blue icon / indicator that shows it is your ship. If you run up to a ship that isn't your ship, you shouldn't be able to open it. It's likely that there are some ships that are on your list as a part of the free-fly event that happened this month, and they will be removed once the event is over. 
In short, the way to know which ship is yours is to make sure you pay attention to which hangar/pad it's supposed to be at, and also look for the blue icon that says your ship and how far you are from it.

3 minutes ago, Chimaera said:

When you pull your ship, the terminal will tell you which hangar or pad that your ship is on. It will also have a blue icon / indicator that shows it is your ship. If you run up to a ship that isn't your ship, you shouldn't be able to open it. It's likely that there are some ships that are on your list as a part of the free-fly event that happened this month, and they will be removed once the event is over. 
In short, the way to know which ship is yours is to make sure you pay attention to which hangar/pad it's supposed to be at, and also look for the blue icon that says your ship and how far you are from it.

Thankyou. Solved my problem. Yes and the others are indeed 'Free to Try'. Thanks very much. Now I have to figue out how to fly it. LOL.