Emergence Episode IV, a Star Citizen Mini Series

Mod81

19 hours ago, Mod81 said:

The latest part of my Star Citizen Mini Series. I would be very happy about a Like. And of course your comments 🙂

I discovered this mini serie with your topic and i must say, this is incredible !

I really love the story and the effort put in the production of this. I think it is one of the best if not the best quality machinima in Star Citizen yet.

Keep on the great work and i will definitively check the next parts of the story :)

Thanks for sharing it here and you earned my sub on YT

EDIT : actually i have 1 or 2 criticism about the mini serie. I feel like some parts are not developped enough or not related to the storyline.

Concerning the episode 1 for instance, i had the feeling that the show was about the FEHS Redeemer being haunted or something like that. Because the ship was found with no crew inside and no major damage according to the phone call. Then the ship suffered some anomalies with Kruger and we have this random heat signature. Who is this person ? Is it a pirate ? Is it a ghost or whatever ? What is the link between this story and the Monarch arrival ?

Then concerning the backstory of Kruger when he was in the UEE. It is a good idea and interesting background. We learn that he is a test pilot and crashed with the arrow prototype. Then we see him fall in a cave but how did he survived ? What were the consequences for him ? Was he injured ? Did the UEE fired him after the incident ?

That's my only critics about the show so far. Otherwise I feel like the actors, the edits and camera angles are all great

10 hours ago, Morse said:

I discovered this mini serie with your topic and i must say, this is incredible !

I really love the story and the effort put in the production of this. I think it is one of the best if not the best quality machinima in Star Citizen yet.

Keep on the great work and i will definitively check the next parts of the story :)

Thanks for sharing it here and you earned my sub on YT

EDIT : actually i have 1 or 2 criticism about the mini serie. I feel like some parts are not developped enough or not related to the storyline.

Concerning the episode 1 for instance, i had the feeling that the show was about the FEHS Redeemer being haunted or something like that. Because the ship was found with no crew inside and no major damage according to the phone call. Then the ship suffered some anomalies with Kruger and we have this random heat signature. Who is this person ? Is it a pirate ? Is it a ghost or whatever ? What is the link between this story and the Monarch arrival ?

Then concerning the backstory of Kruger when he was in the UEE. It is a good idea and interesting background. We learn that he is a test pilot and crashed with the arrow prototype. Then we see him fall in a cave but how did he survived ? What were the consequences for him ? Was he injured ? Did the UEE fired him after the incident ?

That's my only critics about the show so far. Otherwise I feel like the actors, the edits and camera angles are all great

Thank you for your great review.

I can reassure you about the points you mentioned. Everything will be taken up in the next episodes. But I don't want to spoil too much. 
What happened to the Redeemer crew will also be resolved. 

I have already started working on Episode V, and I would be happy if you like the next episode as much 🙂

See you in the verse 😉

6 hours ago, Mod81 said:

Thank you for your great review.

I can reassure you about the points you mentioned. Everything will be taken up in the next episodes. But I don't want to spoil too much. 
What happened to the Redeemer crew will also be resolved. 

I have already started working on Episode V, and I would be happy if you like the next episode as much 🙂

See you in the verse 😉

Perfect ! I will wait for the next episode then and see if some of my questions are answered :)

Fly safe Kruger o7