Hello World - Axitrex

Axitrex

So Hello readers! 

I recently applied to the Imperium. I normally avoid big groups, so if I am shy that's why. I plan to be a all-rounder type of player. however, my current focus is on FPS gameplay (combat medic). Things I wanna learn to do better are piloting and mining.

Currently my PC struggles to run the game, due partly from a old 4th gen I7 processor. my next rig should be built and operational before the end of the year. my play times are currently any time, but will shift in the future from IRL stuff.

Lets see, I backed the game back in 2012, and been a subscriber since 2016. If you wish to know what ships I have available. just ask and I'll post them.

Few things about me (IRL):
-Ex-Military (USN - ETN2(SW), 9yrs)
-Streamer (Vtuber on twitch, currently taking a break until I get my new pc/model to get back into streaming.)
-Returning to college for Electrical Engineering.
-I have the most Adorable English Bulldog (female, named 'Xena')

If you wish to know more about me, just ask!

Hello and welcome Axitrex!

We have a team running a few event's  (Piloting,Combat,Mining Refuling etc .) You can usually find more info on our discord or Community calendar.
On the portal you can add your ships to the "My Hangar"

If you have any questions feel free to ask me or another HR member

Glad to have you on board!

Hey ! Welcome to IMPERIUM :)

If you want to do some FPS or dogfight mission you can ping me on discord. I'm usually nearby at around 17h UTC.

This week end we will run a pretty chill FPS and ship combat activities so feel free to join !