Fin

Hi folks!

so, I am just wondering how well my pc will run Star Citizen with my current specs?
Will it run reliably or will I run in to constant issues?

Specs:
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.60 GHz
Installed RAM 16.0 GB

System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processo

I will second what @macgivre said. SSD is a must. There is also an issue with your video card being very rough handling a lot of the more intense areas of the game like Orison, dust clouds, etc... Additionally, pretty much everyone has said they experience a big performance difference with SC by going to 32GB of RAM from 16, so if you can, that's something worth doing.

SSD + More RAM would be your "easiest" way to try to run it. But HDD=you'd ragequit after one session.

Hello !

As @macgivre and @Chimaera already said, an SSD is a must have for Star Citizen.

You can duct tape it or use rilsan if you don't have the mounts available. Increasing RAM might also be an option but you can try with 16Go for now i would say.

Meanwhile, you can use the Telemetry dashboard to see where you are compared to other players. Here is a link explaining what is "Star Citizen telemetry dashboard" : https://support.robertsspaceindustries.com/hc/en-us/articles/360011767373-Star-Citizen-Telemetry-Dashboard

With this tool, you can see the number of FPS that people can get with their setup (and see the setup they have) in comparaison to yours. It can be a good way to determine rapidly if your computer can hold it or not.