Want to Sell Updated Prices 2 OC ships, plus CCU'd LTI Ships and a couple of packages all below RSI cost

Chimaera

Hey all!

Updating this thread and including some more stuff and price changes. Adding one Original Concept ship.

ORIGINAL CONCEPT LTI Mercury Starrunner - $230 (Current RSI MSRP $260)

ORIGINAL CONCEPT LTI Anvil Liberator with Condor Paint - $550 (Current MSRP $575)

LTI Odyssey - $575 (RSI Cost $700)

LTI Perseus - $575 (RSI Cost $700) - This is a PACKAGE including Star Citizen Access, RSI Perseus is $675. SOLD

LTI Banu Merchantman - $475 (RSI Cost $600)

LTI Carrack - $475  (RSI Cost $600)

LTI Hammerhead - $600 (RSI Cost $725)

LTI M2 Hercules - $420 (RSI Cost $520)

LTI Aegis Eclipse - $250 (RSI Cost $300)

LTI Ares Inferno - $215 (RSI Cost $250) SOLD

LTI Esperia Glaive - $315 (RSI Cost $350)

LTI Starfarer - $250 (RSI Cost $300)

LTI Ambush Pack (Warbond) with a Perseus, San'tok'yai, Hurricane - $975 (RSI Cost $1090)

LTI Torpedo Bomber Pack (CCU'd 600i ExpPack) with a Polaris and Eclipse (includes BIS skins for Eclipse and Cutlass Black) - $950 (RSI Cost $1060)

Paypal only for buyer/seller protection.

I would be willing to negotiate a bit on the prices, especially if someone's wanting to buy more than one.

I also might be able to make some kind of a ship at below RSI costs if you ping me and ask. 

Cheers!

• Chimaera changed the title to CCU'd LTI Carrack, Perseus, Odyssey, M2, Glaive, Ares Inferno below RSI Cost
  • Chimaera changed the title to CCU'd LTI Hammerhead, Carrack, Perseus, Odyssey, M2, Glaive, Eclipse Ares Inferno below RSI Cost
  • 2 months later...
  • Chimaera changed the title to CCU'd LTI Hammerhead, Carrack, Banu MM, Odyssey, Starfarer, Glaive, Eclipse Ares Inferno below RSI Cost
  • Chimaera changed the title to Updated Prices CCU'd LTI Ships and a couple of packages all below RSI cost
  • Chimaera changed the title to Updated Prices 2 OC ships, plus CCU'd LTI Ships and a couple of packages all below RSI cost