You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By ChiefWarrant
      Anyone out there have the MISC Endeavor Landing Pod and MED Pod - LTI they are willing to sell??  
    • By Leviathan
      WTB Vanguard warden, or Harbinger
    • By Danakar Endeel
      I'm looking to buy this item. Now there is this issue where the "cot" is apparently not giftable through normal means as you had to buy it through a roundabout way in the old Voyager Direct store. Back then you had to convert your money to UEC first and then you could buy items with that UEC in the Voyager Direct store. Back then this "cot" could be bought for 2000UEC ($2).
      So I'm not sure if this would work but if Customer Support would be willing to transfer your "cot" from your account to my account I'd be more than happy to send you something in return like a skin or a weapon or something that you could then use or melt for Store Credit.
      Ofcourse that's if Customer Support is willing to assist in such a manner. So if you have a "cot" in your account that you'd like to sell please let me know so we could see if Customer Support would be willing to help in transferring it from your account to mine.

• By vahadar
      Hello,
      I would like to get my hands on one F7A Military Hornet Upgrade (kit). They were sold for 20$ in 2013 and are now insanely high priced. I am looking to buy it at a "decent" price if you sell one. Name your price and I will let you know if it is "decent enough" for me
      I do not like to fuel price gouging resellers of the likes of StarHangar or Reddit...
      Cheers !
      PS : if you are a fresh seller without any feedback from sale in Imperium (like too many sellers here), I will not buy from you.
    • By Lathas
      I am looking forward to buy a large land claim using cryptocurrencies (Ethereum preferred). If you are a known member of the imperium I would pay everything upfront, If not, we would use a middleman service.