WTS Constellation Mk 3 Model for $250

Ragnor

Would like to sell my Constellation Mk 3 model 10" which was a limited offer for backers in August in 2014 and of which there have only been made 5000 world wide. Its a very detailed and sturdy model with many moving parts. Has been in a vitrine all this time, didn't use it as a toy or anything, so it's still in prime condition.

Price mentioned in the title is excl. shipping. Shipping will depend on your location, I will need to send it from the Netherlands to your place, so you can make a calculation of how much it will cost.

Here are some pictures of the model, plus proof that I placed the order at RSI:

IMG_20211008_140231.jpg

IMG_20211008_140301.jpg

IMG_20211008_140312.jpg

IMG_20211008_140319.jpg

IMG_20211008_140341.jpg

IMG_20211008_140348.jpg

RSI model constellation mk3 10 inch mail.png

RSI model constellation mk3 10 inch order.png

Edited by Ragnor
Lowered the price

• Ragnor changed the title to WTS Constellation Mk 3 Model for $250

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By SteveTheCruel
      Im taking a break from StarCitizen for a while and want to sell my ship package.
      I was suggested to use this webpage for the sale by a fellow citizen.

The exchange value of the package is 310 USD.
      And I want to sell for 250 USD (PayPal) Price is none negotiable. Paypal fees not included.
      The package can be gifted upon sale.
      Package includes:
      - Constellation Aquila (The price of standalone purchase for the Aquila is now way more than even 310 USD. So this package will give you way more than I'm asking for.)
      - SELF-LAND HANGAR
      - NOMAD - JACKAL PAINT
      - Lifetime Insurance
      - Star Citizen Digital Download
      - Starting Money: 1,000 UEC
      Contact me on Discord to purchase:
      SteveTheCruel#7565

• By Ragnor
      Because I don't have time to spend on Star Citizen and I recently sold my gaming pc, I want to sell my Original Backer account from back in 16-10-2012. Not only did I receive all of pledge goal gifts, I have also been a centurion subscriber for some time. Over the years I have been buying LTI ships, melting them, rebuying them etc.. so that's why I am not able to sell the ships seperately anymore and why I want to sell the whole account instead. The LTI ship packages that are active in the account right now are the original Rear Admiral LTI backer package with physical goodies and the Endeavor Hope Class LTI with two LTI modules, namely the General Research and the Fuel Pod. If you like other ships better then there is still the possibility of melting one or two packages and then Buying Back another LTI ship, like for instance Banu Merchantman, Origin 890 Jump, Class C or RSI Orion. See below for screenshots of all the items and buy back options.

For all this I think 1000$ is a fair price. Selling only to verified PayPal. As you can see on my profile in the past I sold some ships and only have received positive feedback.

These are all the items in the account:

And these are the Buy Back options:

Apparantly HTML code is not working, so you have to click the link to see each picture in the hidden contents section..
    • By zzepto
      Hello, my apologies  if ask this in a wrong forum section. I have Omega Mustang R9 activated in 2014 and want to ask for how much it can be sold? If anyone interested i can sell via paypal. 
      thanks
    • By amargao17
      Good afternoon,
      I am putting up for sale my REAL ADMIRAL - LTI and RSI AURORA - LTI packages as after 8 years of waiting it has reached a point where the game no longer motivates me. It can be purchased as a whole pack or separately. Both packages have lifetime insurance.
      REAL ADMIRAL - LTI - $510 USD + PayPal fees.
      RSI AURORA - LTI - $90 USD + PayPal fees.
      PACK REAL ADMIRAL - LTI + RSI AURORA - LTI - $580 USD + PayPal fees.
      All prices are negotiable. Payment will be through Paypal platform.
      Thank you!

• By RangerBob
      I have a legacy game pack dating to 2014 that started out life as a 325a. I'm simply asking for melt value, $385. May be willing to negotiate.
      Package includes:
      Starting Money: 2,000 UEC 4 Month Insurance Digital Game Soundtrack Digital Star Map Digital Star Citizen Manual Squadron 42 Digital Download Star Citizen Digital Download Legacy Alpha Anvil Valkyrie Free ship detail interior/exterior (not really)