Complete [SOLD] [WTS] Original Backer Account with Rear Admiral LTI, Endeavor Hope Class LTI, General Research and Fuel Pod LTI, and LTI Buy Back options for $1000

Ragnor

Because I don't have time to spend on Star Citizen and I recently sold my gaming pc, I want to sell my Original Backer account from back in 16-10-2012. Not only did I receive all of pledge goal gifts, I have also been a centurion subscriber for some time. Over the years I have been buying LTI ships, melting them, rebuying them etc.. so that's why I am not able to sell the ships seperately anymore and why I want to sell the whole account instead. The LTI ship packages that are active in the account right now are the original Rear Admiral LTI backer package with physical goodies and the Endeavor Hope Class LTI with two LTI modules, namely the General Research and the Fuel Pod. If you like other ships better then there is still the possibility of melting one or two packages and then Buying Back another LTI ship, like for instance Banu Merchantman, Origin 890 Jump, Class C or RSI Orion. See below for screenshots of all the items and buy back options.

For all this I think 1000$ is a fair price. Selling only to verified PayPal. As you can see on my profile in the past I sold some ships and only have received positive feedback.

These are all the items in the account:

And these are the Buy Back options:

Apparantly HTML code is not working, so you have to click the link to see each picture in the hidden contents section..

9 minutes ago, Chimaera said:

@Ragnor I can vouch for both @bOcy and @vahadar. If you don't like either of them, ping me, I'm interested, too :)

Thank you @Chimaera :)
I think we might be late :) After @Brosion removed his account sale I am really after another original account (for my little pirate^^ he will be able to play soon(tm) when the game is released^^) with the F7A upgrade haha.

Right now the account is reserved for Vahadar. We still have to work out some details, so until the sale has been finished I will still keep this post up, but if everything goes as planned I will sell the account to him because he offered me more than the original asking price and because he wants to buy his account for his son, so they can play together.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Ragnor changed the title to [SOLD] [WTS] Original Backer Account with Rear Admiral LTI, Endeavor Hope Class LTI, General Research and Fuel Pod LTI, and LTI Buy Back options for $1000

I thank you very much @Ragnor !

We took time to set a contract, and Ragnor was very helpfull in the process !

He has another sale going on atm, you can buy from him with 100% confidence !

https://forums.starcitizenbase.com/topic/24362-wts-constellation-mk-3-model-for-500/

edit : I'm keeping all things for myself and my son, that includes buybacks so no reselling sorry.