....but I went ahead and logged out in the Aurora-Pathfinder I rented while doing a mission on Daymar (Sensitive Shipment) and now I think it's why I cannot get back into the game. Even when I managed to get the game loading, it still crashes back to the title screen after 10-15-20 minutes of loading. Would anybody like to advise me on how to go about fixing this? 

9 hours ago, Space Marshall Mick said:

10-15-20 minutes of loading

Examine your memory.

I have noticed that until almost 8g is allocated to Star Citizen it remains in Loading.

If you have a lot of side things running and it cannot get to 8g, it will never finish no matter how long you sit there.

I have proven this by loading things just to prevent a full 8g available and it does indeed break the game.

Maybe yes, maybe no - but it does matter so it is worth examining. - DRUM out

In your case I would try a few things of varying levels of intensity.

1. Change the server selection from BEST to USA or EUROPE and see if that loads you into the game. 
  2. When at the menu screen click on Persistent Universe and then Character Customization at the bottom. Change your character's gender, accept, and then try to load in.
  3. Activate a Character Reset. Once you do this; leave it for about an hour (just in case) before logging back in and see if that works.

That's the only suggestions I can think of that may help you get out of your predicament. Hope this helps! :)

8 hours ago, Drum said:

Examine your memory.

I have noticed that until almost 8g is allocated to Star Citizen it remains in Loading.

If you have a lot of side things running and it cannot get to 8g, it will never finish no matter how long you sit there.

I have proven this by loading things just to prevent a full 8g available and it does indeed break the game.

Maybe yes, maybe no - but it does matter so it is worth examining. - DRUM out

I do have a lot of things running in the background when ever I try to play the game, and always get that message when the game begins to load that I need to free up 8 giga bytes. So, I will look into freeing up the memory next time I try playing. Does this included internet pages?

3 hours ago, Danakar Endeel said:

In your case I would try a few things of varying levels of intensity.

1. Change the server selection from BEST to USA or EUROPE and see if that loads you into the game. 
  2. When at the menu screen click on Persistent Universe and then Character Customization at the bottom. Change your character's gender, accept, and then try to load in.
  3. Activate a Character Reset. Once you do this; leave it for about an hour (just in case) before logging back in and see if that works.

That's the only suggestions I can think of that may help you get out of your predicament. Hope this helps! :)

I tried that with the servers. I tried all of them. No, I haven't tried changing my characters gender yet, but before, I started having this problem I was altering my avatar, but never the gender. Yes, I thinking of resetting, but that wipes my character. All his purchases and money disappear then, don't they?

7 hours ago, Space Marshall Mick said:

I do have a lot of things running in the background when ever I try to play the game, and always get that message when the game begins to load that I need to free up 8 giga bytes. So, I will look into freeing up the memory next time I try playing. Does this included internet pages?

I tried that with the servers. I tried all of them. No, I haven't tried changing my characters gender yet, but before, I started having this problem I was altering my avatar, but never the gender. Yes, I thinking of resetting, but that wipes my character. All his purchases and money disappear then, don't they?

No, from what I've heard a Character Reset retains all your money and ingame purchases. A friend of mine did it but he reported that the only things he was missing were weapon magazines and medpens (ie. consumables); but those also disappear frequently after a regular patch. :)

So you should be safe as all your aUEC and ingame ship purchases should still be there; even after using a drastic measure like the Character Reset option. ;)

I did everything Drum asked me to, and it did get rid of the notification about freeing up more memory.

Last night, I reset my account and and still having problems getting back into the game. One difference was that it took me to change avatar screen and there I got some sort of error that did not allow me to change my avatar. I eventually begun reloading the game  for Australian servers and after good while , it gave me a error that it timed out. This is error I usually get like clock work, every second time, I try to load the game. Every first time, it works, but not this time.....

I will try reloading the game tonight.

19 hours ago, Space Marshall Mick said:

boy is it hard to fly out of Orison

Yep, that 750k altitude is a drag.

Best advice is to grab the fastest ship you got and boom it out.

On my second attempt I used a 350r, and it really flashed those numbers.- DRUM out

I think the Origin 125a is pretty fast , but right now I'm flying a MSR, and loving it so much I wish I could buy one. One of the other free flight ships is a Anvil Arrow, they may be the fastest, I reckon and I think Crusader is meant to be that hard to fly out of because it's a giant. I stay away from Orison for now.

BTW, I changed the sex of my avatar, and playing as a woman for a change. The plays, it works, but it still get loading issues like clock work, every first time, i boot it up and every second time, it successfully loads.