8. macgivre

macgivre

9. Switch

Switch

• Similar Content

• By Weehamster
      LAST EDIT: 9/Oct/2021
      Hi everyone /
      I have images/gifs of ships/vehicles that are either flyable or in concept, development, re-worked or from Star Citizen lore.
      There are also many other categories, including anything from Star Systems to Characters to Ship/FPS Equipment. I constantly add more to the albums so don't be afraid to come back here anytime for the latest images.
      Please Note: Because of certain, rather disappointing circumstances that are beyond my control, this page will no longer be updated.
      As I have a desire to preserve this archive and continue adding the latest images, a new website has been set up. Please click here and remember to bookmark the new site.
      VEHICLES:
      SHIPS
      LAND VEHICLES
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      COMPONENTS:
      SHIP WEAPONS - GUNS
      SHIP WEAPONS - MISSILES / TORPEDOES / MINES
      OTHER SHIP COMPONENTS
      FIRST PERSON WEAPONS
      FIRST PERSON WEAPONS - ATTACHMENTS
      OTHER FIRST PERSON COMPONENTS
      -------------------------------------------- BONUS --------------------------------------------
      CHARACTERS:
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      PLACES: 
      GAMEPLAY:
      SQUADRON 42:
      OTHER:

• By macgivre
      Along with Grizz entry (a super nice 3D printed Carrack), I just submitted a picture of a handcrafted board game : 
      Each pawn is 3d printed while the pegs , counters and paint job are handcrafted.  

Please feel free to take a look at our respective submission on spectrum and maybee give us an upvote ^^
      Grizz submission
      https://robertsspaceindustries.com/community/ship-showdown/2245-Carrack-Ready-For-The-Inky-Blackness-High-Rez

Mac Submission 
      https://robertsspaceindustries.com/community/ship-showdown/2312-Super-Hornet-Fighter-Wing-Board-Game-Pawn

• By Logic
      Afternoon all, I have applied to join the Imperium today, hoping to get the ok soon.
      I have my good old faithful Connie, an Arrow, Avenger and others. Racked up plenty of game time and I'm fully kitted out. Like to play Exploration and FPS mostly, so if any units want some extra bodies, please let me know. I am based in the UK, play fairly regularly and am looking forward to some team play with... banter!. 
      If accepted, ill pledge for a Vangard Warden as well, so I can do fleet protection if its required in the future. 
      See you in the field,
      Logic
    • By Devil Khan
      Very nice looking, even if it is from the leaked images. Still no specs it though.