Any current subscriber here that could tell me the current subscriber warbond upgrade price of the carrack for July 2021?

tismoj

Hi,

Could a current subscriber here tell me the current subscriber warbond upgrade price of the carrack for July 2021? I've been curious to try subscribing even for just a month, but I planned to do it if there is a subscriber WB CCU worth buying as well.

3 hours ago, tismoj said:

warbond upgrade price of the carrack

Not sure what you are asking, but here goes...

An LTI P72 Archimedes (35 usd) would convert to a CARRACK (600 usd) as follows (note that the LTI seems to follow the upgrades) - DRUM out

image.png.5671e6e62e2c31b17c6ccaa1cbbc0ffe.png

Hi

Apologies for the confusing question. Thanks very much for the reply. So the Carrack is only discounted for 20 USD for a subscriber WB, is that correct? The image show 2 prices, i'm assuming the top one is the WB upgrade with just a 20 usd savings and the bottom one is the standard upgrade.

Many thanks again. I was hoping CIG would be selling WB of carrack nearer to its previews WB savings of 100 USD, the current 20 USD saving is just not enough to justify trying out their subscription. I’ll just wait for a better deal.

Thanks again