PvP ambushes
      PvE aUEC farming
      Trade runs
      Mining
      Messing about in the ‘verse
      Sodium farming
      Spending time in space jail
      Our rules:
      There are no ranks within the DBO any member can take the lead of an operation
      No politics
      No religion
      Your responsibilities
      Knowing when to chew the fat on voice, and when not too
      Following orders when on an operation
      Being firm in your orders when leading an operation
      Understanding basic ship combat – we will train you if needed
      Understanding basic FPS combat – we will train you if needed
      https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/DBO
      https://discord.gg/fD8P9EZz5R

• By Space Marshall Mick
      ....but I went ahead and logged out in the Aurora-Pathfinder I rented while doing a mission on Daymar (Sensitive Shipment) and now I think it's why I cannot get back into the game. Even when I managed to get the game loading, it still crashes back to the title screen after 10-15-20 minutes of loading. Would anybody like to advise me on how to go about fixing this? 
    • By Space Marshall Mick
      Not that I can find the exact information anywhere in my account, I believe I backed this game at the tier of Space Marshall (Hence my username!) if there is or was such a tier sometime in 2013, I think and purchased the Anvil F7C-S Ghost Hornet package. I came here looking for help because, I cannot currently get my game going. I have had numerous problems trying to launch the game and right now it just keeps crashing to the title menu. Which is something the game hasn't done before the 3.14 patch. I used to have no problems launching the game. Although I have always had game crashes. I 'd also like to know if there is a Free Flight Event this weekend and if so, then maybe that's why I can't get in, because every server is full.  Perhaps...,but I'm also looking for the official Star Citizen forums when I found this one. Please give me link to that one if you can.