Want to Sell LTI Ships at cost+PPal fees + Banu below RSI cost and other rare/good deals

Chimaera

Hey guys, 

As with many of us, life has thrown some curve-balls and I find myself needing to slim down my hangar while replenishing my wallet. As such I am posting up a number of LTI Ships at cost+paypal markup of 5% to cover the paypal fees. The Paypal Cost is listed as part of the price, rounded up to the nearest 5 dollar. I've also got an Original Digital Freelancer Package (Circa 2015 buyback) that is a MIS and includes the goodies like Legacy Alpha, Squadron 42, manual, engineering manual, soundtrack, etc... This is obviously going to be marked up a bit due to its rarity, as is the Banu upgraded from a Vanguard. :)

Paypal only, no negotiation on prices unless you're wanting to buy 3 or more lots, verified buyers only.

Lot 1: Digital Freelancer Package Freelancer MIS with LTI and all the legacy package goodies $255

Lot 2: BanuMM LTI CCU'd from a Vanguard Warden, so this is one of the mythical $250 melt Banu MMs $375

Lot 3: Retaliator Bomber LTI Original Concept + ILW 2950 Paint Pack $290

Lot 4: Origin G12A Warbond LTI $65

Lot 5: Origin G12 Warbond LTI $60

Lot 6: Mercury Starrunner LTI Original Concept + Fortuna Paint $225

Lot 7: Argo Mole Dig and Ditch Pack LTI with Mole and FL MAX and Argo Mole Talus Skin $315 SOLD

Lot 8: Aegis Vulcan LTI Pack (CCU'd from Nomad Star Citizen Starter Pack) $210

I may add to this with some bigger ticket items (read Polaris and/or Perseus) depending on interest.

Thanks all.

• 2 weeks later...