1. Jaxx

Jaxx

• Similar Content

• By Mobius Stolz
      Hello!
      26 Male from Wisconsin, USA!
      Initially pledged back in 2015 with the Aurora MR & Squadron 42 Bundle. Recently upgraded my Aurora to the Avenger Titan. 
      I've loved the idea and scope of this game since I first heard about it and I have excited to see it come to fruition. Now that the template system is finished, I'm hoping they'll be able to bring out new systems with relative ease once they get the pipeline down for it. 
      I had a friend that suggest I join the Imperium a while ago, but I was waiting for SC to kick up a bit more. 
      Not big into PvP, will probably be in more of a support role, but we'll see what comes!
    • By Brosion
      Hey everyone!
      My name is Simon (ingame Brosion), im 21 years old and live in Germany. Im a backer of Star Citizen since 2014, allthough ive just followed the news and state of development for most of the time but never joined an active Organisation until now. Becoming more and more active and involved with the game lately and having met some nice members of Imperium already, i decided to apply and become a part of the team.
      Thanks for accepting my application, I am happy to be here and am looking foreward to seeing the vision Star Citizen is taking shape together with you!
      Stay healthy everybody and see you in the verse!
      Simon/Brosion
    • By TobysL
      Hello, I just applied to join and thought I'd both make this known and introduce myself.

I've been playing Star Citizen on and off for quite a bit but usually without any set goal, just having fun. I've tried a few friend owned orgs but that never really worked out so I wanted to join a big active org. I'm mostly interested in strategy, communication and information. Of course this takes time to get into but other things I do in SC is mining, logistics and hopefully base building when it arrives.
      My current hangar consists of the Carrack, Hercules C2, Cutlass Black, Anvil Valkyrie and a Mercury Star Runner. I still have access to and am planning on buying back a Pioneer and Endeavor with modules. These ships allow me and will allow me to do quite a bit of different tasks but my most hyped and favorite ship will be de Pioneer when it releases.
      I hope to get accepted soon and get to work.
      Signed
      Toby/Simon (That's what everyone calls me but it ain't even my real name)
    • By DarthVinci
      Hello. I'm Darth Vinci. I have been following Star Citizen since 2014. I am one of the leaders of Alleanza Astrale, the largest Italian organization. Between Endevor, Polaris, mining ships, trade and some fighters I have a small multifunctional fleet. My compliments to the administrators and staff of this great community.
    • By ATRavenousStorm
      Been away from SC since 2015. Came back to see what's new and now there's a new level of hype.

My future vision for SC
      Being a part of a large fleet. Fighting off other fleets for control of resources and system(s). Fighting massive ground wars utilizing the power of said fleet (Air battles, drop ships, tanks, ground forces, etc). Org members working together to expand power and influence.

Fleet includes
      Anvil Arrow (light fighter)
      CNOU Nomad (Decent cargo)
      MISC Prospector (Cred generator)
      Hardware
      Ryzen 7 2700x
      GTX 1060 6GB (Damn bots keeping my 3060 from me)
      32 GB RAM
      Corsair k65 with Utech Venus PRO mouse
      Thrustmaster t16000m FCS (thinking of going dual stick)

Enough BS with SC and Hardware, Who the hell are you?!
      I'm a really chill guy tbh. I don't take most things seriously and I just try to have a good time. I've got the body of Peter Parker and the mouth of Wade Wilson. I'm a competent gamer (though not a great dog fighter, yet). I've just gotten back into SC as stated above and kind of dove right in. Got some ships and a stick/throttle and started practicing. As I started taking the game more seriously and my hype level rose, I decided I should probably find an Org to bring my vision to closer to fruition.
      I'm open to questions. Any at all. I'm not shy.