Mining Modules.

I have a Helix on my Prospector.

I added a FLTR - L

My question is

The Helix has 3 slots.  Can one put the same module in all 3 slots?  If one does, do the effects stack?  i.e.  The FLTR-L decreases the inert by 15% and slows the intake by 40%  If I add another, does that mean I decrease the inert by 30%  and slow intake 40%?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By T.Riddick
      My Fellow Citizen!
      I am Thomas Riddick, a member of the Goon Squadron. Thank you for clicking in and welcome.  On behalf of our founders, I would like to extend
      to you, an invitation to join our illustrious band of Goons.  For your viewing pleasure I have embedded a recruitment message from one of our
      founders, Mister GypsyRonin.

Should you be inspired to cultivate the Art of Baddassery within your game play, follow this link to our site... https://www.goonsquadron.com/ 
      Once there, you can review more info, and make your way over to our Guilded channel where we can answer questions and get to know each other.
      We look forward to flying with you.  Until then, Fly Safe and Savvy My Friend!  

• By Drum
      The 3.12 brought us refinery. Turning mined ores and minerals into sales ready commodities.
      Linking some streams and such are welcome if you think they were well done,  but I will start out with just some insights to what has been seen.
      Here is a trigger. High percentage Quaintanium, Bexalite, or Borase loads will give approximately 130,000 +/- value once refined. Some rocks are just worth looking for.

You can refine more than one job, but for now the UI is broken such that you cannot split a job extraction. On top of that, it shows false values. I have sort of a feel for it now, but my advice would be to limit amount of jobs unless you have a Max, or Cat, or another large capacity ship available. That overloaded Freelancer shown below was from just two batches. EDIT: UI has been fixed and if not enough room the ship will not appear for selection.
      First picture is a job that said I had 1700 of 2200 available cargo space. As you can see, it overloaded the ship which made it glitch out and it needed to be claimed.
      There are several ways to refine your raw resources, but beware. As of now, if you try to do just one element of the mined load it will destroy the others not selected. Ask me how I know... So select the best method for the highest rated element and just accept whatever that gives you with the lower value stuff.
      Second picture is the Trade Center. Everyone is trying to sell the refined metal at trade windows. You cannot. It must be sold at a commodity window in a trade center ground side. I did not pick up on it at first, but this is appears to be a moving target. A pixel version of E-trade? The numbers shift around, so if you are happy with what you are seeing, sell it and move on, else wait a bit and see if the world has more need of that commodity later.
      That is it for now. Join in and discuss if interested in mining. Feel free to ask  questions.  - DRUM out

• By Sage Parvil
      A’care Mining & Reclamation: We Are What You Need Us To Be
      Focus: Resource, Survey, Security, Roleplay
      Primary Language: English
      In-universe: Established in 2944, A’care Mining and Reclamation expanded deep space recovery and economic survey operations into less accessible sectors of the known Verse. We seek to recruit skilled pilots with experience in collection, security operations, physical sciences, and engineering. Our professionals come from a multitude of backgrounds, including astrogeology, law enforcement/military, logistics, and engineering to better serve our customer’s requirements anywhere in the ‘Verse.
      Would you like to join the professionals at AMR? We are seeking Citizen pilots from a diverse set of professional backgrounds who desire a rigorous and rewarding environment. Contact us today and get started on your next great journey among the stars!
      Out of Character: AMR is a mining and salvaging casual roleplay organization which was started back in 2014. All our Founders are early backers of the game, but we wanted to wait to grow our organization until Star Citizen was developed further.

That time is now.
      We are a professional Org made up of mature individuals who want to enjoy casual roleplay and high-speed action with friends both new and old. We have a close network of allied Organizations with which we host and participate in multiple events and training sessions every month, so there is always something going on.
      AMR is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants subject to full-scope UEE security check. Certain restrictions apply. Speak with an AMR representative for details.
      Visit our Web Portal @ https://www.acareminingreclamation.com/
      Join our Public Discord @ https://discord.gg/n7UMQa7  
      Sage Parvil, Ph.D
      Director for Outreach and Engagement
      A'care Mining and Reclamation
      New Babbage, MicroTech, Stanton
      AMR: We Are What You Need Us To Be
    • By Sage Parvil
      Good day to the Citizens of Imperium. I am Dr. Sage Parvil of A'care Mining and Reclamation, Director of Corporate Outreach and Engagement.
      We are a small, employee-owned corporation who seek to provide our clients with the foremost in asset retrieval and mineral survey capabilities in the increasingly complex security environment we find in the 'Verse. We were founded in 2944 in Houston Texas / Earth / Sol but have recently moved our operations to the Crusader system where we feel we can be closer to our clients and our operations. 
      We specialize in the timely and tailored retrieval of materials of concern and low-observable prospecting and survey reports in compromised environments. In addition, we provide real-time threat observations to our clients ensuring they have to most accurate environmental picture prior to undertaking any activity in a sector. We understand that during these times that economic access and security are intimately tied and our trained professionals provide up-to-the-minute assessments to ensure your interest are secure and you are ready to strike when opportunity presents itself.
      Due to our desire to remain flexible and impartial to our clients, we are not seeking direct affiliation with any entities at this time, but we are willing to discuss exclusivity agreements to avoid potential conflicts of interest arising in the future. With our exclusive clientele we are also open to discussing our full range of capabilities so that we may better tailor ourselves to your needs.

A-M-R. We are what you need us to be.
    • By Danakar Endeel
      Found these images over on Reddit. Looks like this will be the upcoming small mining vehicle from Greycat which is currently in PTU testing.