• Mustang Omega: AMD Edition
  • Self Land Hanger
  • Legacy AC
  • Starting Money 1,000 UEC
  • 2 Months Insurance
  • Digital Star Citizen Manual
  • Star Citizen Digital Download
  • Squadron 42 Digital Download

Paypal Only (Only Verified Paypal Accounts)

Will be sending package as a gift to your RSI account

PM me and I will gladly answer any questions!

image.thumb.png.d205c9a9442b82f0a3f71127af48a800.pngimage.thumb.png.51980b88dd35f01d994762aac39b53fd.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Juntau
      Pioneer LTI $1100 - $950 for Imperium MEMBER ONLY
      Large Land Claim (8x8) x 2 - $250 each - $200 for Imperium MEMBER ONLY
      Verified Paypal invoice ONLY!
      Fastest response via Discord

• By Scaryspikes
      Hi there, 
      My name is Scaryspikes and I am a legally blind content creator. I make videos to help new players get into Star Citizen, and stream the game 3 times weekly on Twitch. I recently decided to take my creativity to the next level, watching hours of videos on YouTube to try to learn some photoshop and designing some unique Star Citizen shirts, as well as other merch for my channels. You can find my merch here.
      Since starting I've been getting better, and constantly try to get ideas from my community on Discord as to what they'd like to see. I do my best to add new (and better) designs weekly. 
      I do ALL of the work completely by hand and myself. From the design work, to printing, cutting, and pressing my own shirts. It's definitely been a challenge, especially with a disability. But I've gotten some amazing feedback and want to continue to produce this stuff as people seem to enjoy it
      Please feel free to have a look, and contact me if you have any questions. There are links to my channels on the website as well, if you'd like to have a look. 
      Thanks in advance
      Scaryspikes
    • By JoulesB07
      Selling my Aquila starter package upgraded from a Nomad LTI for 300$. Verified PayPal only. All fees Included. Will gift to the email linked with you paypal address. 
      PACKAGE - CONSTELLATION AQUILA - LTI
      Package - Nomad LTI upgraded to Constellation Aquila
      ALSO INCLUDE : 
      Lifetime Insurance Star Citizen Digital Download Starting Money 1000 UEC  

DM me for anymore questions. 

Thank you, 
    • By Rear Admiral Net
      You have to have verified PayPal account.
      All of these ships and packages are LTI.
      The price does include PayPal fees.
      I have made several trades here some time ago, for example in this thread.

Packages with game:

DIGITAL FREELANCER - LTI (PACKAGE - DIGITAL FREELANCER - LTI) $149 €124
      FREELANCER Starting Money: 5,000 UEC Lifetime Insurance Digital Game Soundtrack Digital Star Map Digital Engineering Manual Legacy Alpha Squadron 42 Digital Download Star Citizen Digital Download Digital Star Citizen Manual Aeroview Hangar
      Packages without game:
      PIRATE PACK - LTI (STANDALONE SHIP - 2943 CUTLASS + BONUS - LTI) $199 €164
      DRAKE - CUTLASS BLACK Docking Collar Tractor Beam Lifetime Insurance Skull and Crossbones Skin VFG Industrial Hangar  
      Ships:
      RSI CONSTELLATION - LTI (STANDALONE SHIP - RSI CONSTELLATION - LTI) $279 €229
      CONSTELLATION ANDROMEDA Lifetime Insurance Revel & York Hangar  
      STANDALONE SHIP - 2943 DRAKE INTERPLANETARY CATERPILLAR - LTI (STANDALONE SHIP - 2943 DRAKE INTERPLANETARY CATERPILLAR - LTI) $349 €289
      CATERPILLAR Lifetime Insurance  
      AEGIS DYNAMICS RETALIATOR HEAVY BOMBER - LTI (STANDALONE SHIP - AEGIS DYNAMICS RETALIATOR HEAVY BOMBER - LTI) $349 €289
      RETALIATOR BOMBER Lifetime Insurance Retaliator Base poster Takuetsu mini Retaliator Base  
      Extras:
      I will update this with upgrades and more items in the future.

PS: I do sleep and work, so I may not respond to PMs immediately. I should get back to you within 24 hours.
    • By Killculator
      I want to sell my account containing $166 credits for $60 USD.
      I don't have the time to play anymore and I need the money for college.
      If you have questions and/or want to discuss the payment and such, please contact me on Discord by adding me;
      Killculator#7588