Boredgamer video on Concierge changes:

Apparently there's going to be some upgrades for us Concierge peeps:

Nothing terribly exciting. Not even sure they need more staff to handle requests, when I couldn't name my Hammerhead just recently they got it sorted in a day, which I consider very timely.  But anyways, something to pay attention to I guess.

The original post from CIG on spectrum : 

Soxyfox-CIGsaid
As promised in January, we are back with an update on the Chairman’s Club program and the first steps to enhance your experience as Chairman’s Club members. After carefully weighing your feedback, both on the survey from the end of last year and on Spectrum, we have identified over a dozen separate improvements we would like to make to the program, ranging from small fixes to large enhancements, and have split these into three phases. Phase one is what we’ll be discussing today.

The enhancements that fall into phase one are a mix of improvements that can go into effect immediately and improvements that we feel will have the greatest impact on your experience. I’d also like you to know that the list of enhancements below does not include all of our phase one items; we’re holding a few things back as surprises for down the road. As I asked in January, please trust that we are working hard behind the scenes to ensure you have a wonderful experience as a Chairman’s Club member!

Phase two and three contain enhancements that require more time to enact, whether that is due to our development schedule, internal discussions and planning, or the return of in-person events for the Star Citizen community. You can expect phase two to go into effect in the second half of 2021 and phase three to follow in early 2022. We will communicate out more details as they become available!

On to our phase one enhancements:

Concierge Support

While many of you expressed your appreciation for our fantastic Concierge Support team, we know that many of you have also been frustrated with long wait times for some of your tickets, particularly around events like IAE. We have seen a massive increase in the number of tickets over the past few years, which has contributed to these delays. 2020 saw the highest number of Concierge tickets submitted and the highest number of agent replies in the history of the program (by a longshot), and 2021 is already on track to surpass those numbers.

Despite the massive increase in support volume, we want to do better and be more responsive. To better serve your needs, we are excited to announce that we will be doubling our Concierge Support staff in 2021 to meet the growing needs of the Chairman’s Club! New agents have already joined the team, and more will follow as the year goes on. We are confident that investing in this team will improve your experience moving forward.

After the Concierge Support team is fully staffed, we will take another look at where things stand and consider implementing other changes as needed.

Chairman’s Club Newsletter

You let us know that you’d like to see some changes in the way we communicate with you, and some of you specifically called for changes to the Chairman’s Club newsletter. Normally focused on lore, and with a sporadic schedule over the last few years, the newsletter had room for improvement. We have reimagined the Chairman’s Club newsletter to better reflect your preferences. Moving forward, the newsletter will feature several new sections, all directly pulled from your feedback. These new sections will give you more exclusive information about everything Star Citizen rather than repackaging information from other emails and announcements.

Keep an eye on your inbox to see the rest of the changes!

Spectrum

The other common communication request we received was focused on Spectrum, both in everyday interactions and informative posts. We will be working closely with the Community team to improve both of these aspects by exploring a number of options, and hope to bring some additional value to the Concierge section of Spectrum.

In addition, we will be posting more frequently to give you a heads up for events and promotions, answer frequently asked questions, and more. You might see familiar faces from other internal teams popping up occasionally as well!

Chairman’s Club Tiers and In-Game Rewards

We received a massive amount of feedback on both the structure of the Chairman’s Club tiers and the rewards you’d like to see at each level, with many of you outlining very specific suggestions for complete overhauls of the program. In response, we have kicked off a full audit of the existing tiers and in-game rewards, so we can take the first steps towards enhancements in this area. As I mentioned in January, in-game items involve multiple teams and have to be carefully balanced with our developers’ already very busy schedule, and our first priority on the development side will always be to create the absolute best gaming experience for you and all of your fellow citizens. Rest assured that we are exploring ways in which we can enhance the area of in-game rewards, but they may take time to reach you. We will continue to update you as more specific details become available!

Chairman's Club Pledging

We are pleased to announce that, moving forward, Chairman’s Club members will have extended access to select ship offers! What this means is that for select ship promotions, Concierge members will enjoy a window of several days to pledge (via the Concierge store), even after the ship promo has ended for general players. Qualifying promotions and specific dates will be clearly communicated to you so you can take full advantage of this new program perk.

-----------------------------------------------

I want to thank you all again for your feedback, support, and patience as we enact the enhancements mentioned above and others that will follow. We will keep you informed of our progress and we'll continue to carefully consider the input you provide. It's exciting to take these first few steps towards a program that better suits your needs and reflects the high regard in which we hold the Chairman's Club and all of its members.

On 4/2/2021 at 7:53 AM, Boildown said:

Apparently there's going to be some upgrades for us Concierge peeps:

Nothing terribly exciting. Not even sure they need more staff to handle requests, when I couldn't name my Hammerhead just recently they got it sorted in a day, which I consider very timely.  But anyways, something to pay attention to I guess.

Yeah, CIG did some surveys in the past for Concierge level backers to see what services Concierge backers enjoyed the most and what areas need improvement. Afterwards they also had several forum threads to ask for additional suggestions specific to each area requiring improvement.

Whilst you may have had a response within a day there have been numerous instances where it took several weeks before a ticket was addressed. I recall that for me personally it was very hit&miss. Some tickets were addressed within 24 hours while other tickets sent at the same time suddenly had me waiting for 2 weeks.

As such it is good to hear that they will get additional staff. I also hope that the other areas requiring improvement will follow soon too. :)