Torpedo rear bay 24 month insurance for 80 usd 
      Dropship Module for Tali - LTI (aprox. only 2 left)  for 180 usd 
      RETALIATOR CARGO REAR MODULE - LTI (only 1 left) for 150 usd
      AEGIS RETALIATOR BASE - LTI for 180 usd
      Fuel Pods for Endeavor - LTI (1 left)  for 89 usd
      GENESIS STARLINER - LTI for 520 usd

PM me if interested.

• By ChiefWarrant
      Anyone out there have the MISC Endeavor Landing Pod and MED Pod - LTI they are willing to sell??  
    • By silrerbay
      This rare limeted ship was purchased during the 2018 St. Patrick's Day sale -released in limited edition of only 250 pieces! And the developers will never again sell this ship with LTI.

Included:
      - Space Ship Constellation Phoenix Emerald LTI
      - Lifetime Insurance for Ship (LTI)
      - Revel &York Hangar
      Already included in the kit with the ship (located inside the ship): Lynx rover and Kruger P-72 Archimedes Fighter.

Price: $480 (this is final price, including PayPal fees). SOLD.
      I have over 150 successful sales of ships Star Citizen on eBay (all with positive feedback from buyers). PM me message and I will provide a link to that sales thread. Also I have successful major sales on this site, you can see my feedback. And as I have 30 successful transactions on this site. See my feedback in the forum profile.
      Please read the Terms & Conditions of Service:
      Transactions through PayPal (Verified PayPal only). All prices are final (includes PayPal fees). If you are interested - leave a comment here and send me private message with: Ship or Upgrade or Package name, your PayPal email also your corresponding RSI handle. I will send invoice for payment via PayPal. Item will be delivered buyer's PayPal email address after payment is cleared. No returns or refund as the gifting system only allow 1 time gifting and it will be account bound to the buyer's account (your payment will be refunded if I cannot deliver your item for any reason). If you are unsure about the item or have any questions, feel free to ask. You must own a copy of Star Citizen, and are required to have an account in order to accept item (ship/upgrade). Item will be delivered to the buyer's PayPal email address. You can claim the item by clicking on the link provided in the email about "gift"  and sign in your RSI account. Be careful to be logged into the correct RSI account when you redeem your email about "gift" containing the transmitted ship/upgrade. Tracking is provided by "Hangar Log" on RSI website and will be used as a proof of delivery.
    • By SteveTheCruel
      Im taking a break from StarCitizen for a while and want to sell my ship package.
      I was suggested to use this webpage for the sale by a fellow citizen.

The exchange value of the package is 310 USD.
      And I want to sell for 250 USD (PayPal) Price is none negotiable. Paypal fees not included.
      The package can be gifted upon sale.
      Package includes:
      - Constellation Aquila (The price of standalone purchase for the Aquila is now way more than even 310 USD. So this package will give you way more than I'm asking for.)
      - SELF-LAND HANGAR
      - NOMAD - JACKAL PAINT
      - Lifetime Insurance
      - Star Citizen Digital Download
      - Starting Money: 1,000 UEC
      Contact me on Discord to purchase:
      SteveTheCruel#7565