You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By GodZe
      Selling this package with two ships, base pledge is Hurricane-Terrapin Add-Ons LTI with Hurricane hangar model and poster
      Three options available - BMM with Banu Defender, BMM with Crusader Ares Inferno, BMM with Crusader Ares Ion
      PayPal fees included
      Price is $450
    • By zzepto
      Hello, my apologies  if ask this in a wrong forum section. I have Omega Mustang R9 activated in 2014 and want to ask for how much it can be sold? If anyone interested i can sell via paypal. 
      thanks
    • By GodZe
      Selling Banu Merchantman LTI
      $270
      All PayPal fees included

• By Chimaera
      Good day everyone! I've been going through the old Freelancer game recently and realized that one of my major loves in that game was having to work toward getting a new ship and tricking it out. While I love giving CIG IRL money toward the development of the game, I don't actually want to have every ship in the game before the game comes out. So I'll be listing MOST of my ships at RSI Cost + ~5% to cover the international paypal fees and transfer fees that I have to do. The ones that ARE NOT RSI Cost are generally Original/Veteran versions of the ships or packages that have not been released since the original concepts. If you have questions, please PM. Verified paypal only.
      1. ROC and Brawl Pack: LTI ROC and Drake Cutlass Black - $147  SOLD
      2. ORIGINAL BACKER Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, LTI + Retaliator Livery Paint Pack with Invictus  - $330  Removed from sale
      3. Origin G12A LTI - $69
      4. Origin G12 LTI - $59
      5. Kruger P72 EMERALD LTI - $37 SOLD
      6. Argo Mole Dig and Ditch Pack LTI: Mole with Freelancer MAX - $315 SOLD
      7. Swords of Valor Pack LTI: Crusader Ares Ion and Crusader Ares Inferno with Radiance and Ember skins - $373  SOLD
      8. AOPA San'Tok'Yai LTI Warbond - $205 SOLD
      9. RSI Apollo Medivac Original Concept LTI - $310
      10. Origin 100i starter pack, including Star Citizen game download - $75
      11. Aegis Eclipse ORIGINAL CONCEPT LTI including unique serial stamp and alternative skin- $325 SOLD
      12. ORIGINAL BACKER Pirate Package, Cutlass, skins, tractor beam, game pack, etc... - $210 SOLD
      13. Ursa Rover Fortuna Original Concept - $70 Removed from sale
      14. ORIGINAL CONCEPT Carrack LTI ($350 melt value) - $450 SOLD
      15. ORIGINAL CONCEPT Reclaimer LTI ($350 Melt value) - $450
      16. ORIGINAL CONCEPT MISC Prospector - $200
      17. ORIGINAL CONCEPT Aegis Vulcan (Early Bird version) - $235  Withdrawn
      18. ORIGINAL CONCEPT SPECIAL SKIN Valkyrie Liberator - $425 SOLD
      Prices are final unless there's a multiple purchase that happens (I may be willing to wheel and deal a little). Payments handled through Paypal invoice only.  As always, I reserve the right to refuse offers.
      Cheers!
      Closing and making new post.
    • By ChiefWarrant
      PACKAGE - UEE EXPLORATION 2948 PACK LTI      $ 700USD    .........  PM me if interested. I have a couple in my Buyback. I make a whooping $5 profit  
      You cover PP fees or PM for chat session