GameGlass-Tablet/Phone MFD

https://gameglass.gg/products/launch-bundle

"GameGlass allows you to connect your devices to your gaming PC to help control and improve your gaming experience. Intuitive, immersive, well thought out designs make GameGlass feel like a natural extension of your games."

I've been fooling around with it for a few days and there's some useful stuff for sure. It really helps with freeing up binds and adds a little extra "ImmmERRRsSSSiiIIIIIiiion". 

If you've got a tablet lying around, I'd recommend trying it out.

14 minutes ago, Arcanus said:

Yeah GameGlass is awesome!   I'm using an old Microsoft Surface tablet, but I know people using iPads, Kindle Fire Tablets, and even and Android smartphone.

I dusted off my old Nexus 7. Glad it's getting some use. lol But yeah it's pretty handy. I really like the power controls it gives you. Boosting pips to shields and weapons on the fly is really nice.

• 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By ModestMonkey
      Hey all,
      Due to it's relative infancy, I don't believe many people were aware of SCPADD.  If not, they have now rebranded as GameGlass and offer what I think will be an awesome addition to anyones setup for playing SC, among other games.  It allows you to use a tablet as an input device, similar to how ROCCAT Power Grid worked, but better.
      Here is a link to their IndieGoGo page which has their promo video, although I believe that there will be a free version of this product with an option to pay a subscription for additional services.
      https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/gameglass-power-up-your-games#/
      I backed them through Patreon and should have access to a beta version next month hopefully so can provide some sort of feedback to this product.
      Have a look and let me know what you think.  They have a discord channel also where you can make suggestions/recommendations.
      If this is not in the right place, please move accordingly.  Hopefully this sort of post is allowed.
      Thanks,
      MM
    • By Gremlich
      found this on reddit, looks pretty good, better than Roccat power grids in some respects. The creator says it can support three devices at once so far.

• By Whatamuji
      I currently own a MacBook Air but for the last couple of months I've debated on getting a tablet to compliment all my technology. But I'm still on the fence about whether I need or would use the tablet over my Mac. Anybody who has both a tablet and laptop tell me how much they use both on a regular basis and / or it's worth having both? 
    • By Yekko
      When scrolling the forums I encountered a new app called the ArgonHUD by Argon91, and thought it would be another great share.
      I've made a new topic for this one. I decided it after I searched all related topics here on SCB. But at the end I decided for a new topic as it is a newly released app.
      Kudos to: Argon91, Original thread: https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/314099/argonhud-accurate-star-citizen-hud-plugin-for-roccat-power-grid#latest

• By Cincinnatus
      I just purchased a Thrustmaster Cougar Multifunction display.http://www.amazon.com/Thrustmaster-Cougar-Flight-Control-Panels/dp/B002HH9TRY  I play to use it as extra buttons in front of my throttle; I want to reduce my keyboard uses. The problem is that it is not very easy to program.   The base software is only set to run three preset profiles.  I have used SVmapper to bind keys.  The MFD works in windows, but it will not work in game.  JoytoKey is another recommendation, but it appears to have a good deal of malware in it now. Anyone have any experience or advice with how to program them?